Batman: Arkham City

mkray41

Heres the first official Gameplay Trailer for Arkham City; the song playing is called "This Ain't No Place for a Hero" . Enjoy :)

Re: Batman: Arkham City Official Gameplay Trailer

Why doesnt it show off his new gadgets and what not? It just basicaly shows him flying and grappling around the city with a few character cameo appearances

Why doesnt it show off his new gadgets and what not? It just basicaly shows him flying and grappling around the city with a few character cameo appearances

I'm guessing they'll show the gadgets and other stuff in another trailer or at some other big-name game event. I'm glad to see some of the characters in the game though. All of em looked awesome!

Kool graphics. Thanks!

O mai gawd. Thanks!

You're welcome! :)

Well, looks like I'm gonna be broke this year with all of these good games coming out. :laugh:

Looks like fun, I probably will be picking this up!

I am going to miss playing as Batman in MK! :(. I like Mk vs Dc even though I didnt played it often like most people, I still rocked people online cuz i'm a natural gamer. :)

It comes out 10 days before my birthday. I know what I'm buying then!

It looks nice, but I am probably going to buy & complete Arkham Asylum first.

Who else is looking forward to this amazing-looking game? Loved the first one, can't wait for this one!

You can also discuss Arkham Asylum here. :)

I'm not too excited.

The first one was great, but I lost interest towards the end :?
I can understand that. In fact my biggest complaint about Arkham Asylum was the final boss fight.

That's my only real concern about Arkham City other than maybe Batman and Talia's relationship. Nevertheless, I'm still very excited for it.

Didn't make it to the final boss.

I just got finished with the final Scarecrow fight.
When I loaded the game again there were plants everywhere and everything was red.

Turns out my sister played my file and got pretty far.
I completely lost interest.
But that doesn't explain why I'm not excited for this game.
Even I don't know why.

Plants everywhere and red... your sister made it to the Poison Ivy part then.

How much Arkham City info have you heard so far?

I don't know.

Playable Cat Woman, thats it I guess.

I might pick the game when its used.
That's it, hmm, no wonder, I wouldn't even be excited if that was all I heard. There's a lot of stuff you missed, just so you know.

Whenever you feel like it, you should definitely try to pick it up, rent it, something. I think you'd like it a lot more...

I don't care about the Batman mythos at all.
So I doubt any additional info would make me get it day 1.

Only people I like from the series is Joker & Killer Croc.

I'm not saying its a bad game, because its phenomenal.