Official Pictures Thread Part 2

It's unattractive picture time!

kkkkkk393.jpg

is that your BF?

Here are some more pics taken on our wedding day. These two pics are of two of coolest people I know.

First... my sis in law (LC's sister)

sabrinasarahwedding.jpg

Second.. my little brother

davidsarahwedding.jpg

Fun Fact: They were both born on January 15th... two years apart...

It's basically a weekly soap opera and has sexy men and pretty women <3

This is sort of... Well, 'doubtful' isn't quite the right word. But the attractiveness of some of the Divas is still in question in my book. Kelly Kelly, I'll grant you is adorable, and so was that new girl (the pop-punk kinda one...was it AJ?) is adorable.

Funny you should say that. I've got professional photo gear, but more often than not, a pic of me is usually through a crap cameraphone (see a couple pages back).

This pic is especially for bbblp, Tabb, and Spine Ripper...

Spoiler:
sabrinapreggers.jpg

Still think LC's sister is hot? This pic was taken in Sept of this year...

And now for a really old pic...

This is what I looked like when LC met me... it was my senior year of high school... I was 18... Man that was so long ago!

sajsenioryr.jpg

Damn, I thought she was sessy before.
Love, hook a brotha up :laugh:

Dying of laughter over here... that is the funniest thing I have heard all day... and LC won't be able to hook you up bbblp... she's getting married in three weeks to the baby daddy... :laugh:

Damn, now I have the hiccups... thanks a lot, bbblp!

Second, why do you keep analyzing my posts?

people imagine the smell of your posts on this forum

nah I'm kidding lol. But I really hope no one thinks over some of my posts too hard.

I just want to see Sky's mouth on a hairbrush

I'm probably done with pics. I put like.. 2 up like back in september and thats all I did. But I dont know maybe...(sniff) maybe

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, what denial? Please explain.

Second, why do you keep analyzing my posts?

I didn't word that well. What I meant was, you say that guy's just your friend, but I saw something on your Facebook a while back that sort of contradicts that. Don't get me wrong, I don't claim to have any idea what's going on in your life, I just thought the discrepancy somewhat intriguing.

Why do I analyze your posts? That I don't know...