Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Got glasses for $400 yesterday after a $150 deal off because I donated my old ones. Glad we have 100% coverage at work, though <3

j-1.jpg

Anyone in the Just Talk thread earlier, my grandpa with his Hitler 'stache, lulz. May, 1947.

g1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Two tired people do not make an exciting picture.

Those glasses look nice on you

But $400?! they must be gucci or versace

The glasses are basically free, anyway, because my work has 100% coverage =)

Already saw my mom for Mother's Day, went to see my grandma with my dad for Mother's Day, then went to decorate my grandpa's grave. My dad was real happy about it. I kept bugging him for a while to go and do it and we would either not have time or it would be too cold to go. Finally, the nice weather is here, so we went today. He got the flowers and I wanted to get some solar lights like my husband's brother has at his grave but couldn't find any good ones so I found that really nice mosaic angel. The wings are quite sparkly when the sun hits it but the sun was hidden behind a tree as it was starting to go down so it isn't very visible in the picture.

/proud

DSCF4200.jpg

The blank side is for my grandma, she's 90. I have pictures of my grandpa in my wallet so my dad told me to show her one and see if she recognized him. Her eyesight is pretty bad but she kinda stared at it a bit (there were 4 people in the picture) and my dad asked 'who is in the picture?' and after a few seconds, she pointed to my grandpa and said Батько (tato), which means 'father'. She looked at the pic for a while after, it was kinda sad :/

The blank side is for my grandma, she's 90. I have pictures of my grandpa in my wallet so my dad told me to show her one and see if she recognized him. Her eyesight is pretty bad but she kinda stared at it a bit (there were 4 people in the picture) and my dad asked 'who is in the picture?' and after a few seconds, she pointed to my grandpa and said Батько (tato), which means 'father'. She looked at the pic for a while after, it was kinda sad :/

Well if your dad is biologically related to your Grandma then she'd be correct; it's your dad's "father". If your dad just has a striking resemblance to your grandfather, at 90, it's an honest mistake. OR I just made an ass out of myself. Or just take it with a grain of salt knowing this is what happens when people get old.

Congrats to you Grandma for being almost 100. Is she in good health otherwise?

She wasn't saying he was my dad, lol, she was saying to him dad, as in 'your dad'.

She is in a wheelchair now because her knees are bad but her organs and such are perfectly fine!

So...am I right? The man in the picture is your father's father. Maybe I didn't word it correctly, or maybe you didn't read it the way I intended. Whatever.
Glad to hear she's in relative good health.

Was at a friends house and we found a album of old pictures and a picture of me my dad and my mom at my elementary school graduation. He said I could have it. I love this picture even though I was pretty fat for a 12 year old I still really cherish this picture.
IMG_20120520_134344.jpg

I wish I had a scanner.

You know what, I want to thank jade for making that post.

I forgot I had eye insurance under my mom, so I'm going to get me some prescription clubmaster shades for only $70!

Just about to say it!

We discover more and more <3

Me, The Marshall, Tesus, Buhd, Metal, Vital, TwistedBlack & Byrd.
We be family