Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Look what I found for $5 at Wal-Mart (frame not included)...

View attachment 669

Also found another treasure for $5 at the same place...

View attachment 668

My sister bought me the other MK poster. I wish I had wall space for it. I'd definitely frame it and such. I guess I could take down one of my Gaga or Shiny Toy Guns posters. I've got two for each. Or maybe just move my Grindhouse poster and Star Wars autographs.

UGHHH... I don't KNOWWWW.... I'm just gonna burn my room down. There. Settled.

Here I am on the left, this was on the new years eve that just passed, with one of my friends at a dance festival.
165324_10150120249951584_756201583_7740993_6141303_n.jpg

Don't have a great deal of photos of just me that are the best.

My sister bought me the other MK poster.

If you're referring to the poster that looks like the game box cover with Scorpion fighting Sub-Zero, then I should say that I was trying so hard to choose between that one and the one I got. It was a tough call because they're both awesome. I too, don't have much wall space available, so getting both wasn't an option. Hell, I had to rearrange stuff just to fit in one!

I'll have to put myself in front of the mirror and snapshot it otherwise I would have to ask the wife to take one... LOL

She wouldn't get it... Why on earth would someone post a pic of his butt on a forum... :-D

Ricochetmatt you should post your pic

i want to see what u look like

I'm pretty sure I already did back in the first part. But whatever.

20849403357447826680832.jpg

32082101.jpg

42306334.jpg

68408443.jpg

56032230.jpg

^ That one is kinda gross. I had been crawling around in the dirt all day and had way too much sun. lol

And then there's this:
darthichorfull.jpg

My friend drew me as a cartoony Sith lord as an early birthday present. :p I luff her long time.

lol here's me in the morning, i cut my hair shoulder length later on
k.jpg

& here's of me & aldo playing MKvsDC :D
10oloq1.jpg

& here's something i MOD'ed ;)
kitana_commercial_cosplay_by_senshi88-d3f4o25-1.gif

Just a few pictures from when I went to the zoo last year. Gonna go again this year.

101_5434.jpg

101_5424.jpg

101_5459.jpg

101_5457.jpg

101_5418.jpg

I want a Red Panda so bad. They're awesome.

I'm sure this first one is old news but I thought it was worth a showing. (new sig pic)
Obama Fatality pic.jpg

The next two are of one of my bedroom walls.
This first one is to the left of my window.
Wall left.jpg

And this is to the right. (I used to work at a video store. That's where I got them)
Wall right.jpg

This is a shot of my over-sized tv remote. I put it next to my Xbox controller and the remote that came with the tv just to give an idea of the scale.
Controllers.jpg

And this is my big silver MK Dragon Logo that I got from a local game store back when they were selling MK vs. DC. Again, I have my controller there to show scale.
Silver Dragon Logo.jpg

Last edited:
Well I've been a member here since February so I figure its time to post a few pics.
100_0121-1.jpg

Not exactly sure why I looked away...
I got myself a little present today
100_0126-1.jpg

I love Pretty Hate Machine.

Last edited:
@ Matt

here's some butt for you. ;-)

DSC00746.jpg

Me (on the right) with a buddy of mine at a local amusement park (taken 5 or 6 years ago)

Last edited: