Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Whoa my God. Is that turtle yours? I have had a turtle since Kindergarten (and now have since graduated college). Her name is Shelly! I should put a picture up her and I. Fun fact is I originally named her Kitana!

I just found him today on the street and rescued him from the traffic. His name's Quan Chi. :)
I had three miniature turtles when I was a kid but they're all deceased now, sadly.

248738_2011432720843_1094500141_2344574_6161980_n.jpg

Whoa my God. Is that turtle yours? I have had a turtle since Kindergarten (and now have since graduated college). Her name is Shelly! I should put a picture up her and I. Fun fact is I originally named her Kitana!

Hey, I had a fish named Kitana once.

I had 2 goldfish once, named Calvin & Hobbes... they were pretty funny...

Alisa said:
I just found him today on the street and rescued him from the traffic. His name's Quan Chi.
I had three miniature turtles when I was a kid but they're all deceased now, sadly.

Which one's the ninja turtle? Left or Right? ;-)

I had a fish named Buff after the wrestler Buff Bagwell, lol. Now, I have a dog named after Elvis, a dog named after Oscar the grouch and a cat named after Bugsy.

I had a fish named Buff after the wrestler Buff Bagwell, lol. Now, I have a dog named after Elvis, a dog named after Oscar the grouch and a cat named after Bugsy.

LMAO... Buff Bagwell... that's pretty awesome as a name reference!

Me with my "WTF are you looking at !" face on

LOL look at my buddy in the back... looks like he's taking a dump... LMAO

Last edited:
I just found him today on the street and rescued him from the traffic. His name's Quan Chi. :)

248738_2011432720843_1094500141_2344574_6161980_n.jpg

I have had my turtle for nearly 20 years now, got her when I was about six. Be careful about contracting salmonella from him, so wash your hands after handling. Hate to break it to ya, but that is a female turtle. Do you plan on keeping Quan Chi or releasing back to the wild?

Hey, I had a fish named Kitana once.

Great name!

I haven't taken any photos of just me in a while, all the ones lately have been with friends. So here is a loner pic in a singlet, lol.

singlet.jpg

I was minding my own business at work when a co-worker caught me with his fisheye camera... Might as well share it with the community though it's not my best angle LOL :-D

fisheyeme.jpg

I was minding my own business at work when a co-worker caught me with his fisheye camera... Might as well share it with the community though it's not my best angle LOL :-D

fisheyeme.jpg

WHOA! What a face to wake up to in the morning. It looks like you just looked through a bedroom window and saw someone undressing. :p Are you sure this was a fisheye camera and you didn't just use the Bloat tool in photoshop? It has the same effect. I've had many laughs using it on pictures of friends.

This is for Fox17 =)

Left = 2003/2004
Right = Obviously today :)

thennow.jpg

Still got that same shirt, hat, earrings and choker =)

This is for Fox17 =)

Left = 2003/2004
Right = Obviously today :)

thennow.jpg

Still got that same shirt, hat, earrings and choker =)

lol cool pic jade, and u seem happier in the new one :)
i like this one more than the one in the thread.

ahahaha

Incase anyone was wondering the point, I e-walked in on a convo in chat the other night and Fox was asking if the pic on the left was really me because he saw a newer pic and thought I looked different (the left one is older, as said) so I took the new one in the same outfit to show I'm that person indeed, lol.

This is why being on invisible is fun. People never know if you are here or not and you get to see conversations like that because they think you are offline ;P Nothing bad was said, just thought it was funny, lol.

Wish I remembered what hair colour I used in the old pic, it was awesome.

ahahaha

Incase anyone was wondering the point, I e-walked in on a convo in chat the other night and Fox was asking if the pic on the left was really me because he saw a newer pic and thought I looked different (the left one is older, as said) so I took the new one in the same outfit to show I'm that person indeed, lol.

This is why being on invisible is fun. People never know if you are here or not and you get to see conversations like that because they think you are offline ;P Nothing bad was said, just thought it was funny, lol.

Wish I remembered what hair colour I used in the old pic, it was awesome.

That's because u didnt see my previous posts in the chatbox lol just kidding xD when u popped up in the chatbox i was like "oh damn im gonna be banned" XD
The look in the last pic fits you better IMO, please dont ban me haha

That's because u didnt see my previous posts in the chatbox lol just kidding xD when u popped up in the chatbox i was like "oh damn im gonna be banned" XD
The look in the last pic fits you better IMO, please dont ban me haha

lol, no worries, I only ban people who break rules.

I just thought it was a funny convo! I wasn't insulted or anything, I actually smiled and waited a bit to see what people would say before I chimed in, hahaha.