Official Pictures Thread Part 2

I wanted to be active when I first made my account, but a lot of things came up x_x anywho, better late than never.

Me and my little brother
Picture0008.jpg

Just me
168281_117462108325482_100001850807027_134926_5096100_n.jpg

Home alone for about an hour or two, which is never a good thing when a camera is around.

Pic of the length of my hair that I owe Pat from about a month ago now <.< Probably not as long as you imagined because I said it was almost to the middle of my back but I'm a midget so the middle isn't too far away :)

DSCF2536.jpg

With the picture of my boyfriend hanging on my bedroom wall =)

DSCF2529.jpg

Home alone for about an hour or two, which is never a good thing when a camera is around.

Pic of the length of my hair that I owe Pat from about a month ago now <.< Probably not as long as you imagined because I said it was almost to the middle of my back but I'm a midget so the middle isn't too far away :)

DSCF2536.jpg

With the picture of my boyfriend hanging on my bedroom wall =)

DSCF2529.jpg

i just officially became one of your stalkers Jade.....(finding a raiden costume right now)......

All of my pictures are 1-2 years old, so I figured it was time for something... different. Like, Civil War-different.

279226970.jpg

Mutton chops, *****es. Respect the ironic hipster douchebag look.

All of my pictures are 1-2 years old, so I figured it was time for something... different. Like, Civil War-different.

279226970.jpg

Mutton chops, *****es. Respect the ironic hipster douchebag look.

Goatee, Handlebar or Mutton Chops.

These are the facial hair styles of the gods.

Actually I think I do.. but its whatevs.. at least I posted a half naked picture.. you two have yet to accomplish that feat.

You need to take a picture from the back of you in that outfit =)

I will wait patiently.