Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Which should I use as my headshot? (For my team website and programs and whatnot)
Thanks

Photo 1
38-M.jpg

Photo 2
39-M.jpg

Photo 2 definately

Cameron Cage. What a bad ass name! You should post another picture of him. I adore kids. <3
And thanks! It's not new, though. I've had it for about 3 years. People stop and ask me about it every single day. The outer gem is interchangeable and I'm always changing it to whatever color goes with my outfit. :p
Dimple piercings are way hot, but you have to have the right kind of face for it. I used to have a ton of piercings but I don't have that many now. I have to take them all out when I work in the X-RAY room, so I try to keep them to a minimum. :]

This one was my favorite one, but it rejected:

sdc11166g.jpg

Yes, it hurt. ;)

Yeah for TOOL!

Cool.
I like finding other musicians / artists on here.
You have any mix tapes?

I see you got your helmet. Was that what the store forgot to pack, I forget :confused:

Last edited:
Which should I use as my headshot? (For my team website and programs and whatnot)
Thanks

Photo 1
38-M.jpg

Photo 2
39-M.jpg

Both are awesome, hard to choose, but I think you should use the second one!

My god, I love your hair, Vixxy <3

This isn't the Just Talk thread, where randomness belongs ;P

Anyways

DSCF3073.jpg

I don't have a mole, I was just trying out my Amy Winehouse costume earlier and still hadn't removed the mark that I used for her Monroe (cuz Baroness is for night time, no way in hell I am wearing it to work). My hair is an absolute disaster from the wig. Boooo.

Anyways

DSCF3073.jpg

I don't have a mole, I was just trying out my Amy Winehouse costume earlier and still hadn't removed the mark that I used for her Monroe (cuz Baroness is for night time, no way in hell I am wearing it to work). My hair is an absolute disaster from the wig. Boooo.

Lol, I thought that mole was a smudge on my computer screen and I tried wiping it off!

I love my back yard in South Dakota. If you look closely you can spot one of our dogs.

IMG_20101018_181506.jpg

Anyways

DSCF3073.jpg

i love that t-shirt you got right der, HAWT!!!!! (spits on napkin) hold still (starts trying to wipe mole off) hold still damn it!