Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Lol got drunk and poured a glowstick into my hair last night :laugh:
6xvi29.jpg

Ahhh! Is he yours? He's a doll. :D

Yes the little boy in the robin costume is my 2 year old son. His name is Cameron Cage and he did not like being dressed as Robin. He kept telling me he wanted to be Batman. He has ran around dressed as Batman everyday for the past week.
And I dig your new piercing that's pretty bad ass. My cousin jessica has piercings like that above each of her hip bones. Like near her waist line its different to say the least.
I used to want to get my dimples pierced but not a lot of shops do it anymore.

Yes the little boy in the robin costume is my 2 year old son. His name is Cameron Cage and he did not like being dressed as Robin. He kept telling me he wanted to be Batman. He has ran around dressed as Batman everyday for the past week.
And I dig your new piercing that's pretty bad ass. My cousin jessica has piercings like that above each of her hip bones. Like near her waist line its different to say the least.
I used to want to get my dimples pierced but not a lot of shops do it anymore.

does he have his name tattooed on his chest. lol

You should have gotten a syringe and filled it with the glowstick glue then you take the syringe and....

.....place it on a shelve as a cool decoration

Or injected it into my blood stream and rave until my heart gave out :laugh:
It was a dumb idea, but I learned my lesson.
It got into my eyes and mouth and it burned like f*cking crazy.
I took a shower immediately after I took that pic....
but it did look bad ass :cool:

Nuggz, I love that you modify a lot of your clothes. That's pretty oldschool of you. I've got to say though, nice job spicing up otherwise boring band tee shirts. They're almost exclusively trashbag-fit boring black numbers when you get them off the rack; it annoys me to pieces.

I'm not really that white. Dat shitty webcam pic.
It didn't hurt at all. You hardly have any nerve endings in that part of the skin. It's called a dermal anchor/surface piercing. :D

I LOVE JADE. <3 <3

You are allowed to be fake black because you are superior to the human race <3