Official Pictures Thread Part 2

I'm full of nerdy derps.

B-AC1.jpg

B-AC2.jpg

color me purple cause i'm grape jelly.

@Freyith What is the statue of The Dark Knight made of? Plastic or is it PVC? I got the kollectors edition of MK and the bookends were not very high quality to say the least. Very bad ass looking but shitty quality. Just curious.

It's a rubberized type PVC. The makers/distributor of the statue is a Japanese model company, Kotobukiya. Their stuff is top-notch. The cape is flexible but sturdy, the armored suit is textured and scuplted...nothing feels 'toy-like'. I'll take some better pictures of it when I have some natural light available, so you can see. It's very, very neat. The artbook/gamecase is also pretty nifty.

Yeah I know Kotobukiya! I look through Previews(Diamond distributors) magazine, all the time. They do some very cool, very expensive statues and busts. Please do take some pics of it, it looks awesome! And I am officially jealous! Wish NRS wouldve made sure their characters got the same high quality treatment in their CE.
Oh and P.S.
How's the game so far? My gamestop didn't do a midnight launch. Living in a small town sucks! So I'm getting it as soon as I take my sons to school.

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NzItMjAxMTEwMTgtMTEyMS5qcGc.jpg

Our Batman who art in Gotham.
Hallowed be his cave.
Thy signal come, thine will be done.
From the joker we'll be saved.

I am so ****ing stoked to start this game!! You prolly won't see me on the boards for awhile.
And forget Robin DLC. I got my own sidekick!
utf-8BSU1HMDA0NjUtMjAxMTEwMTgtMTExNy5qcGc.jpg

RobinDLC=Robin Disguised Little Child

Last edited:
I remember when you wouldnt put up pictures of yourself and you posted some link to this random ass concert and you were all like, "Look there I am! The guy in the black shirt that looks like a spec in a crowd of hundreds of people" haha that was pretty funny,

now you got loads of em lol

I remember when you wouldnt put up pictures of yourself and you posted some link to this random ass concert and you were all like, "Look there I am! The guy in the black shirt that looks like a spec in a crowd of hundreds of people" haha that was pretty funny,

now you got loads of em lol

Cause my camera was broken lol but I found a cable that my phone can hook up to the computer with :cool:

I've never seen a piercing like that before. Cool. I've just noticed your hair looks like a different color in practically every pic. :laugh:

Yeah, for real. Is it that you actually color your hair really often, or are you one of those people whose hair looks wicked different depending on the light, etc?

I did once, by accident. I looked very, very weird. Asians + light hair = o_O. That said, I'm going a medium brownish-auburn at some point soon when my hairdresser friend has some free time. I'm getting bored of black and I don't want to do the silly blue/purple/green etc thing I used to do. Nobody takes you seriously.

:laugh:

D'oh, my eyes are dark, shit-brown. But thanks, I'm hoping it'll look good. :laugh: I need to fix my eyebrows while I'm at it my friend's too. I look like the guy from FLCL.