Official Pictures Thread Part 2

The topic got to drinks with Squirrelpion on fb so I wound up showing him this old picture of me. :laugh: Good times. Not the best side of me, but it's worth a laugh.

kay-party.jpg

Could be worse. Still makes me LOL every single time though. :D Thankfully, I haven't worn that getup since.

Yes, Maker's is where it's at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Freyith lookin all sexyfied and what not! And I don't see whatever bad side your talkin about. Drunk metal school girls make drunken mistakes, and I would have happily been that mistake about 8 years ago. J to the K.

Damn Freyith lookin all sexyfied and what not! And I don't see whatever bad side your talkin about. Drunk metal school girls make drunken mistakes, and I would have happily been that mistake about 8 years ago. J to the K.

Good lord no one around here knows how to do anything right anymore. You're not supposed to say "J to the K" if you're stalking someone. What is this place coming to?

Awesome shirt, I actually saw the same one on ebay and it was already made without the sleeves. Marilyn = never ugly <3

that's cool man. I sometimes dream of having a cool set up like this.what kind of music do you record?

Any and every music that I can get my hands on.
I like to work with local artists and bands, doing demos and helping them get the word out about their music.
My work includes Voice-Overs and Sound FX, which I have done for some short films, in the past.
I LOVE doing this stuff for a living, and wouldn't trade it in for anything else.