Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Hmmm. I'll play along. Me and my other big hobby. This pic is wicked old though; I prefer being behind the camera rather than in front. :p

Basement0012.jpg

Hmmm. I'll play along. Me and my other big hobby. This pic is wicked old though; I prefer being behind the camera rather than in front. :p

Basement0012.jpg

awesome,

Guitar/piano/violins/electronica = I'm sold

Especially if it happens to be a mix of all 4..... Which are extremely rare pieces of music to find.

I saw your picture pimppaperclip

I didnt know you were so young. So when I saw it, you had long hair and I thought you were a girl roughly the age of 16.

Then I just found out today on that mini profile that your name was like john and you were 13......sorry for the mixup lol. Great pic though

Oh derp, I totally forgot that I DO have a more recent pic that isn't like, a year old. :laugh: Self-portraiture is not my strong suit though. Too bad I'm making a weird face. I'll go hide now. :wall:

KayColor2.jpg

Random pictures off my iphone

Saw this guy and I had to take a picture I was laughing so hard. btw I was only a couple feet away hanging out the window when I took this while he was staring at me. big LOLs
IMG_0031.jpg

My Dad
IMG_0036.jpg

My mom in the back, and my sister up front.
IMG_0035.jpg

Paid my Best friend 1 dollar to put on this female korean Dress. LOL so CHEAP!
IMG_0028.jpg

I also got some NASTY pictures from a year ago when I moved into a new place (no longer live there obviously) that was infested with bed bugs and I have NASTY bite pictures. anyone interested?

Here are a couple
251114_218691211487398_100000395635179_741544_2683767_n.jpg

Me holding my baby sister

60329_153398318021186_100000530558814_382479_5530520_n.jpg

Me sitting on the couch watching TV @ my grandma's house

both from about 7months ago

lol i know i got chubby chipmunk cheeks in those

@Critical- :afraid:

eh? afraid of what...? THESE?

they aren't That bad in the pictures. up close in person alot worse. imagine those red PUFFY blodges everywhere. Sucks when you go home and you have the heeby jeebies 24/7. I had to wrap my bed in plastic put glue traps ont he pegs, and sit on my bed in the middle of my room like it was an island.

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

The last two are when they healed up a little bit. The first 2 are fresh bites. Nonstop yellow/clear liquid would come out, and the skin was inflamed pretty far out. since I have a top view you can't see just how much of a bump it really is. It was REALLy painful when they bit me on my fingers or toes. This experience was 2 months of hell. But it's no biggie I've almost died like 3 times in my lifetime, Bed bugs are nothing lol.