Official Pictures Thread Part 2

2vmhavk.jpg

Awesome MK poster bro!
Can't say the same about your shirt though :laugh:

One down, one to go
*Looks maliciously at Metal Overlord* :twisted:

K, guys, staff had a quick chat and this thread will be for PICTURES AND COMMENTS ON PICTURES only. Too many people are making random conversation here and that should be in the Just Talk thread. People want to see pictures, not pages and pages of random convos.

PLEASE just post pictures and comments on other pictures. Any random conversations belong in Just Talk.

~Thanks =)

love cowboy needs to dress up in a cowboy outfit with hearts all over it so his name will fit

nice pictures all of you btw

never knew cobra commander had such a nice interior to his house

guess all evil mastminds have a neat side to them afterall.

never knew cobra commander had such a nice interior to his house

guess all evil mastminds have a neat side to them afterall.

:laugh:
I tried to take the pic in another part of the house, but with the mask being reflective it was kind of awkward.
The mask has 2-way limousine tint to it. LOL

K, guys, staff had a quick chat and this thread will be for PICTURES AND COMMENTS ON PICTURES only. Too many people are making random conversation here and that should be in the Just Talk thread. People want to see pictures, not pages and pages of random convos.

PLEASE just post pictures and comments on other pictures. Any random conversations belong in Just Talk.

~Thanks =)

Obeyed.

Obey my turtle Shelly and my man-turtle/whistle with a receding hair line.

IMAG0023.jpg

only unusual thing I saw on the street when I went to california was a mime, dont have any pics

but I have this pic of this native american shaman dude whan I went to Colorado, I'll post it tommorow cause photobucket is being retarded