Official Pictures Thread Part 2

My favorite picture of myself
2pp0uw3.jpg

309050_286376704707533_100000056162827_1178817_1639077184_n.jpg

Took this about 20 minutes ago. Figured it was time for an upgrade. (Excuse the dim lighting, I don't exactly have mood lighting) Also, I'm Mexican and Irish.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Lol Nuggs, I'm growing it out right now.
It'll be back to where it was in December, for sure.

And Antagony, :laugh: lol at the "deal with it" dog.

*Rummaging through Photobucket*
This is an old picture.

yeah029.jpg

Because it's cool to take pictures of yourself smoking blunts.
/facepalm

It actually totally is cool to take pictures of yourself while smoking blunts :cool:
I can't believe I never took any pictures of myself while I was toking back :cry:
I was too worried about going to Taco Bell :)

cant say I have pics of weed smoking ,but I got a pic of me smoking a cigar in the snow my brother took it and I didnt even know.( I'm just holding it, he didnt get me puffing in the shot) I dont normally smoke cigars and this was just a one time thing but its more funny now when I look back on it

cant say I have pics of weed smoking ,but I only got a pic of me smoking a cigar in the snow, my brother took it and I didnt even know. I dont smoke cigars but this was just a one time thing and its more funny now when I look back on it

Lol you should upload it dude.
I have a million pictures of me smoking cigarettes lmao.

Taco bell is top priority even over breathing :mullet:

great pics all of you

and since I hate taking pictures of myself, I'll post pictures of the sky I took because I am a boring douche and thats how I roll

23rvom.jpg

33mu1pt.jpg

My god massive self portrait spam.

From first impression Tabb to be honest. I thought you were gonna be black.

lol I read somewhere that purple didn't use to show up in the sky until humans filled it with pollution LOL. Dunno how true that is, but if it is... that's mad ironic.

great pics all of you

and since I hate taking pictures of myself, I'll post pictures of the sky I took because I am a boring douche and thats how I roll

23rvom.jpg

33mu1pt.jpg
I like how your pics of the sky kinda have the shape of a valley because of the trees, too.

Here's an old pic of me, since SOMEONE is setting that "mood":
2v28q38.jpg

Last edited: