Official Pictures Thread Part 2

092011203500.jpg

It has a sweet ass Spider Man bandaid on it now.

092111193402.jpg

I have seen some cut their entire fingertip off on a meat slicer 3 years ago, yours is just as bad...

I was going to make a joke about titties showing pix of her gash not being what everyone expected, but I just couldn't make it work.

Also to the best of my knowledge I am not related to any other TRMK'er. It just appears ginger studly-ness and MK skillz go hand in hand.

I was going to make a joke about titties showing pix of her gash not being what everyone expected, but I just couldn't make it work.

Ditto, I deleted three bad jokes related to that. Didn't sound as funny as I'd hoped.

Also to the best of my knowledge I am not related to any other TRMK'er. It just appears ginger studly-ness and MK skillz go hand in hand.

Contrary to popular belief, around here mostly it seems, I'm not a ginger. My hair is brown.

But I guess you could say I'm a "ginger beard" as my beard is red, and the only red hair on my body the rest is brown from head to toe. It's weirdly awesome as it's not common and people ask a lot about it. It fades to red next to my ears, the hair is clearly different texture too. I've had people claim I dye it too.

Contrary to popular belief, around here mostly it seems, I'm not a ginger. My hair is brown.

But I guess you could say I'm a "ginger beard" as my beard is red, and the only red hair on my body the rest is brown from head to toe. It's weirdly awesome as it's not common and people ask a lot about it. It fades to red next to my ears, the hair is clearly different texture too. I've had people claim I dye it too.

That's so odd, I'm the exact same way down to people asking if I color my hair or beard. Maybe we are related after all, OH SHIIIIII......

Ditto, I deleted three bad jokes related to that. Didn't sound as funny as I'd hoped.

Strangely, though it isn't red, my beard is also slightly lighter colored than the rest of my hair (not much, probably can't even tell in my pic)

I get the same thing. I'm blonde but my beard is red, people just can't wrap their mind around it lol.