Official Pictures Thread Part 2

2s0og9j.jpg

you know, you kinda look like the mechanic from Left 4 Dead 2, ellis. Haha, anyway. I'm calling you out, I want you to not shave and grow a huge beard untill it looks like a caveman and then post it, and you can never shave it off.

and Alisa....looking damn good. I usually try to avoid posting goofy and flattering things like that, but hey it's true, what else can I say

Ok everyone, after all these long years, here they are... pics of me.

First, Love Cowboy's normal self:

101_2055.jpg

And now, Love Cowboy's "Pink Lady" alter ego, as created by my awesome but insane female coworkers for a team building event on Thursday:

CIMG1298.jpg

That last one is so epic it could almost be used for a meme... LOL

Thought you were in scrubs in the first pic and then thought you posted a pic of Perez Hilton. I pictured you a skrawny guy... not that it matters. Epic beard, BTW. =D

Was going through some old pics on my hard drive and I don't think I shared this one from 2009 when a certain Mr. Stanley came to visit my workplace:

Thought you were in scrubs in the first pic and then thought you posted a pic of Perez Hilton. I pictured you a skrawny guy... not that it matters. Epic beard, BTW. =D

If you pictured me a scrawny guy, you evidently haven't been following the TRMK Fit & Healthy Club thread. I've been working on losing weight. Actually, I think my camera makes me look fatter. To me that pic makes me look I thought I looked BEFORE the weight loss. I just looked at an actual pic from then and I was like all "damn was I really that fat"?

Love Cowboy kinda looks like Paul Giamatti

and that's strangly how I've imagined him all this time

Paul Giamatti? LOL. I guess that's an improvement though... before the weight loss someone once told me Zach Galifianakis... ick

Great Gif Alisa! I usually don't post up flattering comments, but i'll make an exception this time

BTW, what caught your eye at the last second?