Official Pictures Thread Part 2

That's clearly a BLT tattoo, and all of your tats are nice, Mike.

Anyone else have any tattoos? Sadly, I do not. I have some ideas, but haven't the moneys. :(

I do
2qmp8ig.jpg

That's clearly a BLT tattoo, and all of your tats are nice, Mike.

Anyone else have any tattoos? Sadly, I do not. I have some ideas, but haven't the moneys. :(
Thank you. I sure could go for a literal BLT. not a BLT tattoo.

I only have one as of now, it's small and hidden so I can still get a job haha.

10f5bom.jpg

By next week I should have this across my chest though

3563373_deathbat.jpg

And hopefully a sleeve on at least one of my arms after that.

*scrolling through thread*

HOLD UP.

Holy.

Wha.

Hnnnnnnng.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:O

<33333333333333333

Cleanup on aisle 3.....

Also, to stay topical here's some [sek] art:

Also shown: my freckly-ass arm. I swear I'm not a ginger, only my upper arms are freckled since that's what happens when my pale flesh is exposed to sunlight instead of tanning like normal people.

Last edited:
^ She was referring to his nipple piercings. Hard to see with all the ink, lol.

Unless that comment was directed towards her possibly having her bewbiez pierced.

By next week I should have this across my chest though

Ha ha, you are in for a WORLD of HURT if you get that on your chest. That space in between your pecks is awful. Not to mention the longer one gets tattooed the more they swell, the more swelling the more pain. All the lines in the shield on my chest are blown out, because I got it REALLY early in the morning (before dawn) and we couldn't stop laughing. It took him like 15 hours for my chest and it is still not done.

The sleeve should be no problem pain wise, unless you are like me and you get something on your armpit. If I can offer some advice, be wary of guys who want to do tattoos for cheap. They are cheap for a reason. Make sure you are getting clean tubes and needles, look for the autoclave and the needles being unwrapped. Get either living or photographic examples of the artist's work. And be sure you really want what you are getting. Don't just get something to get it. It is there forever, and laser surgery is very expensive.

Last edited: