Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Damn I'm starting to feel old!! Everyone I see (90%) looks like they're 16 and under. Someone post a picture of themselves, if they are older than 25, please. So I don't feel like the dork my girlfriend thinks I am!!!!

I posted photos before and in my avatar to the left. I'll be a ripe ole 32 later this year.

Quite a few here are right around 25ish so you shouldn't feel too young. But the new game will bring lots of new young kids out as well. Hard to avoid!

I posted photos before and in my avatar to the left. I'll be a ripe ole 32 later this year.

Quite a few here are right around 25ish so you shouldn't feel too young. But the new game will bring lots of new young kids out as well. Hard to avoid!

i actually like that this new game has drawn so much popularity, itll ensure that we get more MKs in the future of equal or possibly greater quality!

and i also like that you "older" TRMK members/staff arent patronizing. well, to any extent that ive seen ;)

i actually like that this new game has drawn so much popularity, itll ensure that we get more MKs in the future of equal or possibly greater quality!

and i also like that you "older" TRMK members/staff arent patronizing. well, to any extent that ive seen ;)

My thoughts exactly. This game will change "the game."

As far as us older members, we just try to help the new kids how things are. We were kids at one point too!

That's upsetting. We're old. I should have bought that walking cane I saw at the antiques store yesterday. But it didn't have a hidden blade inside of it. :(

I'm still surprised that the exact same toys are sold today as before. GI Joe, Transformers, Barbie, etc. Same board games too!

Wows, looks like I need to post a new picture for this shiny new thread.
Here's me being white as shit:

3146tyt.jpg

And here's me being white as shit:

2rpsac4.jpg

Also Jade I'm convinced that you've sold your soul, as you haven't seemed to age one bit since your first uploaded picture.

That's upsetting. We're old. I should have bought that walking cane I saw at the antiques store yesterday. But it didn't have a hidden blade inside of it. :(

I'm still surprised that the exact same toys are sold today as before. GI Joe, Transformers, Barbie, etc. Same board games too!

Everything that is old is new again, not to mention the quality of the toys are not nearly as good as they were when we were growing up.

Wows, looks like I need to post a new picture for this shiny new thread.
Here's me being white as shit:

3146tyt.jpg

And here's me being white as shit:

2rpsac4.jpg

Also Jade I'm convinced that you've sold your soul, as you haven't seemed to age one bit since your first uploaded picture.

Oh, hai there. I may have a new favorite. Zafiro who?

Not so fast, *******. You're still a hot piece of ass. You're just not my favorite anymore.... For the moment. But you're still mine!

thanks, i still see a compliment in that..somewhere )=b

And.. uh.. you can have my body, but you will never have my soul!... or something?

thanks, i still see a compliment in that..somewhere )=b

And.. uh.. you can have my body, but you will never have my soul!... or something?

Your soul is MINE! *makes a crazy Asian face*

I can have your body? Sweet. Good to know you're a whore. lol

and a pricey one at that, and judging from what you told me was in your wallet earlier, you dont meet the fee. sorry ;)

Psh. That's just my wallet, fool.

I spent hundreds... shit, maybe thousands on my ex. I ain't no cheap prick. I can afford some California whore-bag with a cute face that is terrifyingly similar to the face of said ex.