Official Pictures Thread Part 2

^ You know, Sky, I've always kind of imagined you looking something like that before, although I thought you were a little older. How old are you anyways?

finally decided to post a pic of my self, I rarely take pictures too

002-Copy.jpg

this one kinda sucks too
007.jpg

Lol totally killed it bro (full homo :laugh:)
Now the girls will be spamming your wall with their sick sexual threats to you. :twisted:

Lol totally killed it bro (full homo :laugh:)
Now the girls will be spamming your wall with their sick sexual threats to you. :twisted:

I think my morbidly disgusting posts and sarcasm turn the females away on this site, so it looks like I'm stuck sending nasty gifs to BBBLP for a while. I might do more pics though. thanks for the uhhh......feedback hahaha

I think my morbidly disgusting posts and sarcasm turn the females away on this site, so it looks like I'm stuck sending nasty gifs to BBBLP for a while. I might do more pics though. thanks for the uhhh......feedback hahaha

Lol Im just acting like my bro BBBLP While he is sleeping it up. :laugh:
Nah but it is totaly kick ass you finally posted a pic.
Now, Bruce Norris..Fox17..and Love Cowboy.
And my list will be complete :mullet:

Lol Im just acting like my bro BBBLP While he is sleeping it up. :laugh:
Nah but it is totaly kick ass you finally posted a pic.
Now, Bruce Norris..Fox17..and Love Cowboy.
And my list will be complete :mullet:
Lol, I'll probably post a pic here pretty soon. In the meantime, you'll just have to picture in your mind what a black teen named Isaiah Anthony would look like :mullet:

what makes people think I was so old? I mean I know I like some older things that were before my time, but still. 28? really?

Tit's that deep voice. Yeah dude I thought you were 28, you were posting old school ministry, so I thought you were around at least when DSOTS was released. Once again the internet has lied to me!

hey thanks man

But I am nothing. If theres anyone here with an awesome beard it's Patrick and OGBRUTAL. I could never in a million years compete with beards of that magnitude. You guys should post the epic beards

I keep saying I'll never post a pic on here... but I these comments tempt me... I think my beard can compete