Official Pictures Thread Part 2

LOL Oh now I understood what Pat meant! I don't have tattoos on my chest. Those are flowers I'm holding that aren't showing up in the pic. I do have tattoos though so Marshall don't be a hater! :p

The secret is here....
jadeasmileena.jpg

You see now I dont know what to say...... Scarexy I think is the word im looking for :)

LOL Oh now I understood what Pat meant! I don't have tattoos on my chest. Those are flowers I'm holding that aren't showing up in the pic. I do have tattoos though so Marshall don't be a hater! :p

ZvPp2.jpg

out of all my "deal with it" pics that has to be my fav lol

Yes that's what I was asking about, lol I'm not completely crazy. ;) Now that you say they are flowers I can kind of see it.

Same here, I don't like girls with tattoos either.

I don't have any, though I'm not against having them. I just don't have anything that means enough to me to get it tattooed on me. Oh, and nearly everyone where I live has one and I'm not a trend-hopper. I like being different.

I don't have any, though I'm not against having them. I just don't have anything that means enough to me to get it tattooed on me. Oh, and nearly everyone where I live has one and I'm not a trend-hopper. I like being different.

Feels like the things I wear. Everyone and their mom here wears Aeropastel and Hollister. I'm like 1 out of a handful of people that actually wear T-shirts with like designs or funny stuff on them.

Feels like the things I wear. Everyone and their mom here wears Aeropastel and Hollister. I'm like 1 out of a handful of people that actually wear T-shirts with like designs or funny stuff on them.

sagging.jpg

This is all I see everyday, all day. Damn, man, nobody wanna see your ass hanging from your pants. Do they REALLY know what does saggin' means??

wow, looks almost fake. It almost looks like a planet surface with the way the light is shining off it. I dont know I guess I just get carried away with my imagination.

Here are three more angles. I rushed out in the rain to get these before the cloud passed. It was just too cool looking.

6073514006_45cbd0abc7.jpg

6072972169_9475704f00.jpg

6072971833_1b7c66d0f4.jpg