Official Pictures Thread Part 2

volatilexvixen

MEEE @ iHOP @ midnight after homecoming, omg my feet hurt like a mofo!
EDIT: grrrr pic wont show :p oh well Jade knows how i look like lol

Just calm down just calm down and yes sexy winks im working on myself i needs more practice

I'm a pro at sexy wink. I'm also really good at "senseless pouting."

IMG_0461.jpg

LOOK! I'm a girl and I'm pouting and desperate for male attention. Waaah waah. I look all sad in order to be dramatic because in actuality my life is nothing short of awesome. Waaah.

LOOK! I'm a girl and I'm pouting and desperate for male attention. Waaah waah. I look all sad in order to be dramatic because in actuality my life is nothing short of awesome. Waaah.

i'll happily give you some male attention Alisa ;) haha nice pic

That's right, Zafiro. You belong to me. Now... Get in my bed and wear this (hands you a man thong)... Wear ONLY this.

*falls asleep watching the game*

Damn I'm starting to feel old!! Everyone I see (90%) looks like they're 16 and under. Someone post a picture of themselves, if they are older than 25, please. So I don't feel like the dork my girlfriend thinks I am!!!!

Psh. Joke is on you. Only thing you're gonna find in my wallet right now is a few singles, a condom or two and a few rebellious pennies. Now get back in my bed, you little thug-ass prick.

damn, cheap bastard. LOL i will not, not until you change the sheets anyway ;)
Damn I'm starting to feel old!! Everyone I see (90%) looks like they're 16 and under. Someone post a picture of themselves, if they are older than 25, please. So I don't feel like the dork my girlfriend thinks I am!!!!

Im 21, though i dont really act like it haha..

Fine. I'll change the sheets while you squeeze that ass into the little undies I bought for the occasion. If I hear any complaints, I will FINISH YOU.

O.O

you wish, Matt ;)

oh, yeah , pictures
I hate karaoke, so i decided to make funny faces instead
19958_1263590844356_1667283927_672855_8039476_n.jpg

I did already =)