Official Pictures Thread Part 2

So the bearded wonder is also a ladys man...... teach me your ways:hail:

Here's the big secret... talk to them. It's amazing how many girls are ignored by guys who can't work up the courage to talk to them. I used to be the same way.

I'm trying to find this old ass photo of me from college when I met Kevin Smith, it's one of the few meeting celebrity photos I have.

5bviuh.jpg

my first time grillin at my new house :-D a HUGE day for me - Who wants a steak?!

Last edited:
Testing photo uploading from my iPhone camera. My cat Yin was behind me so I decided to squish her head with my fingers.

(Thought of this because of an old Jade photo she posted on Facebook today)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300547893.828994.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300547893.828994.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 258
lmao! Our pictures would rule TRMK side by side but I think I already went overkill with pics in this thread, lol.

Holy shit, I'm beginning to think Patrick and I are twins: both Micks, both beards, both have the same black cat with Twinkie-cream-filling-white-spots. If only you weren't a Cubs fan, I may have a mancrush going on, holmes.

Lookin' good as the Baroness, Jade. Somehow, I don't think my photos of myself as the Baroness would go over as well as yours.

<------ Thats me! I get told i look Like Gene Simmons' son alot but im not Jewish im Italian.

Last I checked being Jewish and Italian are not mutually exclusive. ;)

Holy shit, I'm beginning to think Patrick and I are twins: both Micks, both beards, both have the same black cat with Twinkie-cream-filling-white-spots. If only you weren't a Cubs fan, I may have a mancrush going on, holmes.

Do you also have a white cat to go along with your black cat?

Lookin' good as the Baroness, Jade. Somehow, I don't think my photos of myself as the Baroness would go over as well as yours.

I have to agree with you there, only female Baroness photos please. *goes to look at Jade's photo again* Jade you should get your husband to shave his head and go as Destro on Halloween or to conventions.

Do you also have a white cat to go along with your black cat?

As a child, yep. Mr. Wease was my black cat (lived 18 years with three legs, cancer survivor, died of natural causes), and Albie was my white one (cop ran her over for shits and giggles. Inner city police department FTL).

36941_1516502795609_1325645509_31344123_4610218_n.jpg

This is me in Duluth,MN with a few friends You probably cant tell but I had a couple drinks in me at this point in the day

37914_1516497595479_1325645509_31344080_1687756_n.jpg

And this me attempting to pose for Playgirl lol only kidding