Official Pictures Thread Part 2

019.jpg
thought that was your actuall face at first, then the other pics made me think you puled a micheal jackson

This is a goofy pic of me from about a year ago at my old house. As you can see I'm a big Gears fan and I had posted this on other forums for a laugh.

xwya8.jpg

"Chillin" with the dudes from work at a vine-factory in "Burgenland".

Another Austrian then? :) We should do some matches sometimes...

Chainsaw gun! Do want. I'm a big Gears fan, myself. :]

Ha - I'll have to post a pic of my Gears collection. Got the Lancer, a LE statue of a Boomer, figures, etc... Already have Epic edition and the Retro Lancer replica pre-ordered for Gears 3. And as bad as that is, I have more Halo stuff.

Essentially, I just have too much $hit. :laugh:

^ If anyone flames you, remember to use the report button (the triangle with the exclamation mark) on that person's post so a mod or admin can get on it right away =)

^ If anyone flames you, remember to use the report button (the triangle with the exclamation mark) on that person's post so a mod or admin can get on it right away =)

nah, I think all he should have done is post this video and they would have been even

Switchblade922 said:
Proverbial boats don't float, moron

I thought the silliness of my post was clear... there was no flaming intended

score one more for me being out of touch... again

Remember dog

If we catch you in the streets, your ass is grass

snitches get stitches!