Bald

rumsyp.jpg

and this is me a few days ago

Last edited:
35a0tqo.jpg

Check me out with my long hair two years ago

rumsyp.jpg

and this is me a few days ago

I made the stupid mistake of shaving my long hair into a buzz last summer, I thought It make me feel more "mature, and important" but I just ended up regretting it, and here I am now still with too short hair(well, at least for me)

I swear, my hair grows slower than most human beings, It makes me so jealous.
this maybe a girly question, but do any of you ladies know of any hair growth shampoo, pills???
lol I feel so dumb

I made the stupid mistake of shaving my long hair into a buzz last summer, I thought It make me feel more "mature, and important" but I just ended up regretting it, and here I am now still with too short hair(well, at least for me)

this maybe a girly question, but do any of you ladies know of any hair growth shampoo, pills???
lol I feel so dumb

Oh dude I feel you. The biggest mistake I ever made was cutting my hair. But I skateboard constantly and it felt a lot better to have it gone. Still, if I could rewind time.. Lol and I guess I'm lucky. I was bald a month ago and look at my hair now. It grows rediculously fast.

lol I feel so dumb
I guess were all on the same level I donated 14 inchs to locks of love, yeah it's cool but i still get sad everyday

Oh dude I feel you. The biggest mistake I ever made was cutting my hair. But I skateboard constantly and it felt a lot better to have it gone. Still, if I could rewind time.. Lol and I guess I'm lucky. I was bald a month ago and look at my hair now. It grows rediculously fast.

I used to have long hair down to my shoulders but I cut it short in January or February or something. I regret it too but fortunately it's growing back now.

I had long hair once. It hasn't been seen since I've been transported to "real job land."

Yeah, I use to have long hair too, and a big beard. But now I go short hair with short beard.
l.jpg

Me playin on the main-stage at Murderfest with a band I use to be in called "Grotesque"
l.jpg

Another High-School Picture.
20034_100989609932612_100000647208953_26056_2625200_n.jpg

And This is me now
29990_125094747522098_100000647208953_180071_4218100_n.jpg

McNuggets, as I allready said once, I wanna be your highpriest and worship you !!!

I'll build you a temple... it just keeps getting better, Transformers and MK are a awesome combination.