Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Just teasing Pat with my Baroness costume <3

My hair is incredibly messy from the goddamn wind (and I had it tied up so yeah) but it probably isn't as long as you imagined. Almost the the middle of my back but that isn't saying much because I'm short, lulz.

DSCF2472.jpg

o_O *speechless*

I think the messy hair goes better with the Baroness look anyways. And love the glasses too. Beautiful as always Jade!

And with CM Punk back in 2007.
DSCN0920.jpg

I now officially envy you. :laugh:

Just teasing Pat with my Baroness costume <3

My hair is incredibly messy from the goddamn wind (and I had it tied up so yeah) but it probably isn't as long as you imagined. Almost the the middle of my back but that isn't saying much because I'm short, lulz.

DSCF2472.jpg

Jade looks okay I guess. I mean, if you're into the "sexy at any given moment" look. :laugh:

B]EDIT:[/B] I got a Mortal Kombat shirt today, you guys! The smallest they had was a medium, and it's kinda big on me. I'm going to do my best to shrink it a little.

Photo13001.jpg

You know, you look familiar but I can't figure out from where...

I'm too ugly, I shouldn't post my pics here.

OKAY,okay. Only one of them, I have tons of pictures of myself. +700 .
EDIT: It isn't working, heres the link:
http://img840.imageshack.us/i/15682717748503228063110.jpg

Just say it, I'm ugly as hell :(

Btw, that pic was taken last Christmas (December 2010).

Thanks for sharing, and you are not ugly at all. Don't let people make you think that either. I've seen far uglier... like the guy sitting next to me right now, oh wait that was my mirror! D'oh!

I'm too ugly, I shouldn't post my pics here.

OKAY,okay. Only one of them, I have tons of pictures of myself. +700 .
EDIT: It isn't working, heres the link:
http://img840.imageshack.us/i/15682717748503228063110.jpg

Just say it, I'm ugly as hell :(

Btw, that pic was taken last Christmas (December 2010).

lol, don't worry, I just posted the worst picture of myself known to mankind.

Seriously, you don't look like a troll or anything so you have nothing to worry about =)

lol, don't worry, I just posted the worst picture of myself known to mankind.

Seriously, you don't look like a troll or anything so you have nothing to worry about =)

You two are beautiful women, no need to be talking yourselves down. The beard demands positive attitudes only! ;)

I wish more people were as nice and upbeat as you, Pat. +Rep for that. Yeah, I repped an admin. What of it?

I wish more people were as nice and upbeat as you, Pat. +Rep for that. Yeah, I repped an admin. What of it?

I try to be positive, it was kinda my new years resolution for this year.

See always smiling, here with my game running on the day the iPad came out:

Patrick_McCarron.jpg

Funny note I shared this picture with a fellow iPhone/iPad developer for his blog about happy new iPad owners.

Well turns out that picture got used and someone I know found my photo on an iPad Scam website.

meipadscammer.jpg

I also mean what I said too, all you girls are beautiful and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!

Oh my god, lmao!!!!

Hey Pat, remember when you found that MySpace page and it had my picture on it? Oh man, that was just creepy! I had to do that whole stupid 'take a picture of yourself holding a sign with your myspace number on it' garbage.

Guess I am flattered someone else wanted to be me, though.

*pic removed*

lol, that was the pic. Good times.

Last edited:
It looks like Pat is going to cry in his avatar, you're still a hot pile of sex, I'm just pointing that out.

Hey Pat, remember when you found that MySpace page and it had my picture on it? Oh man, that was just creepy! I had to do that whole stupid 'take a picture of yourself holding a sign with your myspace number on it' garbage.

Guess I am flattered someone else wanted to be me, though.

l.jpg

lol, that was the pic. Good times.

I remember that, man that feels like forever ago! My MySpace account keeps getting re-activated on it's own randomly, despite deleting it almost 3 years ago. The place is a ghost town now.

I always liked your eye shadow in that pic, very elegant.

I think I was around 21 or 22 in that picture. The eye shadow wasn't even close to being that dark so I don't know why it showed up that way, lol.

Man, that was way back when I first came to TRMK.

I think I was around 21 or 22 in that picture. The eye shadow wasn't even close to being that dark so I don't know why it showed up that way, lol.

Man, that was way back when I first came to TRMK.

Either way it came out nice, I remember your photos were always grainy back then which is now actually a desired effect for photos.

It doesn't feel that long ago, but the last three-four years of my life have been a blur and doesn't look like slowing down anytime soon.