Official Pictures Thread Part 2

lol Jade I swear you look like my girlfriend from when I was 17 in that picture o_O! The hair, the expression, the hat... all too similar.

lol, this is so weird because way too many people tell me I look like an ex-girlfriend of theirs.

Kind of unsettling to know there are apparently a large number of clones out there, haha.

Sometimes this happens. (I'm the guy in the red jacket on the left)

36680_137643966247973_100000071128775_369260_6886063_n.jpg

This one is from a few years ago. A friend of mine drew this on my arm whilst I browsed the internet.
DustimonFuttonmarkertatintense-1.jpg

Is that one guy taking a piss?

Haha before anyone gets the wrong idea about me, I don't smoke! My friends pretty much made me take these pictures. They dragged me out of class and slapped a shirt on me. It was "Scrabble" day at school. We were supposed to wear a shirt with a letter on it and spell out a word when standing next to your group. My friends decided the word "Legalize" seemed appropriate :p

15s57gw.jpg

13zo61f.jpg

2zxnx2h.jpg

Dude, the sunglasses I'm wearing in my avatar are almost exactly like yours.

Peezy, as always I'm crying over how cute you are.

EDIT: I got a Mortal Kombat shirt today, you guys! The smallest they had was a medium, and it's kinda big on me. I'm going to do my best to shrink it a little.

Photo13001.jpg

Last edited:
Just teasing Pat with my Baroness costume <3

My hair is incredibly messy from the goddamn wind (and I had it tied up so yeah) but it probably isn't as long as you imagined. Almost the the middle of my back but that isn't saying much because I'm short, lulz.

DSCF2472.jpg

Just teasing Pat with my Baroness costume <3

My hair is incredibly messy from the goddamn wind (and I had it tied up so yeah) but it probably isn't as long as you imagined. Almost the the middle of my back but that isn't saying much because I'm short, lulz.

DSCF2472.jpg

I want your jacket. And overall appearance. You're so pretty.