Official Pictures Thread Part 2

You need to be Matt to notice stuff like that :reddy: . I didn't notice it either I assure you lol.

All you need to have is eyes, my friend. lol I mean, sure... The main focus of the picture is the two guys and the giant stone ass. But you gotta take it ALL in. What if Jesus was chilling out in the background?

picture of myself...

5260_153033406264_673886264_3828272_5424317_n.jpg

:)

I thought so :), I also practise Taekwondo, since 1996. I love that martial art. Good luck with your training my friend :top:

PS: I like your Tyo Yop Tchagi!

thankyou very much, i hope to stick at it for the rest of my life...it is a great martial art :D

and thankyou, ive been working on it for a while ;)

Thanks Matt ;-)

here goes some Major Butt picture.

I'm on it and a couple of friends on a crazy night out in town... some girl needed a picture of guy-butts... so hey, who were we to argue...

Can you guess which tushy is mine?

Thanks Matt ;-)

here goes some Major Butt picture.

I'm on it and a couple of friends on a crazy night out in town... some girl needed a picture of guy-butts... so hey, who were we to argue...

Can you guess which tushy is mine?

Oh lord! Such much ass! Are you the furthest one?

First Picture: Because everyone should have an awkward gym bathroom picture...seriously :p

Second Picture: Me representing the GREATEST football team ever...the New York Giants.

Attachments

• Photo0075.2.jpg
    Photo0075.2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 17
BowlingVs.jpg

I think I'll join in on the picture fun. That is me on the right. I was on a bowling team with the other guy in the picture for a couple years and we were both pretty competitive about our bowling game. He came to visit this weekend and for about two or three weeks leading up to his visit we were getting pretty rough with our Mortal Kombat trash talking. So when we went bowling on Saturday I made sure to get the pictures needed to put together something like this; I thought it would be humorous.

BowlingVs.jpg

I think I'll join in on the picture fun. That is me on the right. I was on a bowling team with the other guy in the picture for a couple years and we were both pretty competitive about our bowling game. He came to visit this weekend and for about two or three weeks leading up to his visit we were getting pretty rough with our Mortal Kombat trash talking. So when we went bowling on Saturday I made sure to get the pictures needed to put together something like this; I thought it would be humorous.

I love it! Nicely done.