Official Pictures Thread Part 2

This pic is 2 months old.
r057yq.jpg

Everyone's talking about the hat and how they want that, but nobody's talking about what's underneath?

I like that ;-)

Dang I should have been checking this thread out sooner! lol! So we have identified the first two...whose behind is the person's on the right though? :)

It's already been said, but I love the hat. One question though. I noticed the hat and the MK t-shirt in the other pic are both white. My question is, how can they make MK clothing with white fabric and expect us NOT to get blood on it? "Fail-tality!" :)

=)

DSCF2599.jpg

I posted this in chat about a week ago but those folks at MKU thought I was the DA FAKEZRZ so they have a 'proof' thread and I made a lot of people look dumb that day =)

Image14-1.jpg

That pic is obviously old (as you can see by the date) but I have my same beloved earrings on that I posted above :)

Once you go custom well.... custom's just the way to go.

For anything btw, not saying I wear earings or anything.

Try me!!! A butt is a butt of course of course.

Ok let me try putting it this way. I wouldn't do that to the rest of this fine community. It's something that, once seen, cannot be unseen. I'd have McCarron scrubbing his eyes out with bleach more than when he saw JSOOGZ side-butt. lol