Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Yeah, I lost it a looooong time ago. Positives outweigh the negatives by far :) Thank God I don't have those goofy sideburns of yours :lol:

I am....sleeping....yeah !
a1ed4bdb4de6ff1372506258c754f7ef.jpg

Last edited:
My hair looks like it's cut short, it's not, nooooooooooooooooooo way.

Attachments

• IMG_3613.jpg
    IMG_3613.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 175
Yes, I designed it myself (I draw in my spare time). I referenced a picture of Snow White and changed it.

Me jammin'.jpg

Jammin on the 5-string.
Been getting back to playing bass again in the last year and a half after having taken a break from it for a while, due to the new recording studio modifications.

What’s good y’all

sd3gjd.jpg
I got the Blu Ray version. It has damn near every cut and score. PG13, US uncut, UK uncut, original Japanese cut w/English score, etc. I think you can even watch it with English language dub and Japanese score, plus a shitload of bonus features. I guess having KMFDM play during the Vega/Chun Li fight, and AIC during Ken's marriage proposal to Eliza spoiled me, because I found the Japanese score to be rather bland. Upon reading the credits, I found that the guitarist on the English language original score was John Lowery. Based on what I know about a guitarist bearing that same legal name (such as having been a session musician until 1998), I have reason to believe that this is the same guy who later played for Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie under the stage name of John 5.
8b4eea12fb42e0a8d0c0974417c7ef81.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited: