Official Pictures Thread Part 2

really has been a while, I took this pic back in December. It's just a Darth Nihilus figure and a black marble pyramid I own, but with the right angle it looks like some sort of black metal album cover.

nihloos_zpsa509fbdb.jpg

Hey you guys, im new here, but I just wanted to say that this thread is full of win hahaha, where's all the drunk pictures @ though?

Yeah I had a great time, I look forward to going to more of these. And hahah, I got em, but not for the general public. But I'll give you one of me and Wario having a good time.

Spoiler:
wario_zps4800d2f4.jpg

really has been a while, I took this pic back in December. It's just a Darth Nihilus figure and a black marble pyramid I own, but with the right angle it looks like some sort of black metal album cover.

nihloos_zpsa509fbdb.jpg

Yeah I had a great time, I look forward to going to more of these. And hahah, I got em, but not for the general public. But I'll give you one of me and Wario having a good time.

Spoiler:
wario_zps4800d2f4.jpg

Haha kool dude! But is that how you look when you're drunk?
When I got time to party, I wont be able to walk the next day hahaha

These are 2 pictures of me taken 3 years ago in "Bulgaria Sunny Beach" A vacantion that made me make a promise to myself, to never drink TOO much anymore lmao
I dunno how to add a spoiler D:

6ZKDZQa.jpg

pQWZgaj.jpg

The truth haha yeah, we went back to our apartment in our hotel, i ate the whole thing in like 3 minutes, and it also came out in 3 minutes haha man i was so wasted that night.

Dude let it grown then take the same haircut as Ed Boon and post it on his twitter looooooooo

don't think i ever posted my photo here :D

me
10422321_791865687569549_8141642846286214073_n.jpg

me and my best friend Mike, currently in the hospital because of his Cystic Fibrosis
10978487_790327784390006_8942235715698909241_n.jpg

Went to the New Jersey Naval Museum with one of my friends. Unfortunately the small building itself was closed, so we could only see the outside stuff.

Spoiler:
MwgwSHW.jpg

tPfhzNB.jpg

xLUvkzi.jpg

zo3BcrT.jpg

TOtUoxx.jpg

JqtD4eG.jpg

S98tovA.jpg

qcNpTGP.jpg

9F7DBXa.jpg

nnLB3rT.jpg

ZEwI7Xp.jpg