Official Pictures Thread Part 2

View attachment 6005

Hi, this website is now irrelevant to me and I want to delete my account...Would you be so kind to show me how to delete my account?

So irrelevant that you googled the site and logged in.

We don't delete accounts here. Just don't ever log in again.

The only reason someone would want an account deletion, as opposed to just not ever logging in again, is because they want to make a new account.

NO BUYS

So irrelevant that you googled the site and logged in.

We don't delete accounts here. Just don't ever log in again.

The only reason someone would want an account deletion, as opposed to just not ever logging in again, is because they want to make a new account.

NO BUYS

Who googled it?? I recently started getting emails from this website and clicked the link to unsubscribe! My logging details were saved so i just clicked the log in button!!

Make a new account?? N**ga please! One can just create a different email account to have a new account here! This website isnt about MK anymore! Plus I lost interest in the series! Delete my account, you will have more server storage and no one to annoy...

One last time: We do not delete accounts here. Just never log in again.

Please stop filling the picture thread with your irritation over a forum that you simply do not have to ever log in to ever again. You have unsubscribed, very good, now you can move on with your life and forget this forum even existed.

Thank you =)

8e7avyge.jpg
a few weeks ago...

Sent by my GS4 via Tapatalk.

Take the injustass vita shit back! I'm so fkn mad nrs has my money for this stinking pile of ant eater shit. The net code on mk is 10x better and it lags OFFLINE!!!! The buttons don't register and they already had to patch it for "bugs" as the patch notes read. This is the biggest waste of money ever!!! Rant over..

Spoiler:
popped a chubby for the ps4 swag

yeah, it's pretty damn broken, none of green lanterns bnb combos work :/ and how the hell does it lag offline? i don't understand how that happens. every fight, too. hopefully it gets patched soon.

Your best bet is to learn Wonder if its a Woman, she it the only one who actually gains from the lag.. b113 23 b3 ji3 b113 lasso is 100% confirmable on anything and b113 d1 22 d1 b113 is damn near a block inf... And Flash on trait with offline lag.... F'k this game!