Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Was there a discussion about me and smiling that I missed out on? lol.

So, uh, you think Carlos will notice if I make it my twitter pic?

<.<

Yes somewhere I was discussing how the camera is always blocking your face so we can't see your smile. Thanks for fixing that!

If you do I bet I can make it easy to notice!

I did but I think he is really going to think heavily about that restraining order. I tweeted to him today that DLC should be all versions of Raiden from all the MK games and he gave me the =) response, and he has answered all my tweets, so I know he is wondering who the **** this girl is and why she wont leave him alone.

PLEASE DON'T SHUN ME, CARLOS.

He's a super nice guy, and actually makes it a point to respond in some way to everyone on Twitter. I told him he's crazy but that's his goal and I applaud him for it. Stuff like DLC he can't comment on so you get a smile back. Talk to him about other stuff to get more than a smile. ;)

The thoughts going through my mind right now as to what I can talk to him about are just dirty :)

I want to meet him. His responses to my tweets are filled with such kindness. He's a great person.

I want to meet him. His responses to my tweets are filled with such kindness. He's a great person.

He really is super nice. If I had more time I'd explain the funny situation when we met the other night. It was quite funny. Gotta go take the trash out now that the Hawks lost.

(we just made this the just talk thread lol)

Me with long hair
DSC06411.jpg

Me now but not that recent im a little bit bigger now haha
DSC06948.jpg

Wow... I thought I'd post a nice picture of myself and not too compromising... but when I come back, the whole thread is littered with @ss, more than fine women (yes Alisa, Jade... I'm talking about you) and Scorpion taking the bus... Damn....

Great thread...

People who don't have facebook have no idea how epic the last hour or so has been.

NO IDEA

I can provide the banner for some exposition.

You all have missed out on some awesome stuff. Shame shame shame!

229818_1949314247920_1094500141_2259579_1529360_n.jpg

Oh, very well then.

29667_1472141811353_1467896880_1231434_3146764_n.jpg

From left to right, Amber, Quentin and...me. As you can clearly see, my life is a Ke$ha song. I frequently wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy.

My eyes only glow red when we're singing Metallica songs though.

Edit: Sweet Jesus, I just realized how old this picture is.