Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Just got home from work. Sippin' on the best GAT DAMN drink in the world.

1zzt6bo.jpg

Does it look shopped!? Naw son, this is legit!
Wasn't taken in the basement because if it was, that's a fancy ass basement :p

Spoiler:
No, it's completely shopped. I found a picture of some dude with them and I just took an old photo of mine and photoshopped my head on the random guys head. It looks legit though, don't it? There was a few people on my Facebook that actually thought it was real.

The funny story behind the picture is I actually joined a SP group on Facebook and the actual guy who is in the pic saw that I was using that pic as my profile pic (with me obviously shopped on, not the original) and he messaged me saying "Hey, nice picture lol".
The dude's name is Mike. He was cool about it. I told him I'd take it down if he wasn't cool with it since it is his pic but he thought it was funny and was completely cool about it. I have another shopped picture with me and APC too. Just not as good

I was just guessing it was shopped as a joke, but damn, good guess. I looked at tour dates but saw some for ohGr last year but not really in your neck of the woods, plus I would have been there had I known. Saw ohGr in 2008 and Puppy in 2009, and really wanted to go this year.

Looks totally legit. I always photoshop myself blowing a load on former classmates, (by classmates I mean endangered species).

So I won this autographed (not autopen!) glossy print photo of one of my favorite Formula 1 drivers, Kamui Kobayashi (who might not be racing anymore next year). I was totally surprised and thrilled. Random package from Japan = win..

76781_547206341975981_1816799331_n.jpg