Official Pictures Thread Part 2

10xu8hw.jpg

You can guess which one is me. Haha! :proud:

This was at the Truck Tour in Minneapolis.:)

LOL hahahaha, that was so damn funny seeing you roll up there. Everyone had a good laugh at that. Great costume man. When you first rolled up I couldn't believe it. So that is you in your avatar then? Babality?

hahaha...it meant DCp just did a fatality on me for trying to "hit" on you. i"m assuming you two are a couple right?

ahhmmm...sorry for assuming i guess.(i now light myself on fire)

It's no big. I can clearly see why/how that could be assumed. ;)

EDIT: Hmmm... I wondered who repped me for my unrequited love??

Last edited:
DSCF2575.jpg

You should never assume I don't have something that has to do with Raiden <3

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will throw myself at your feet and worship you until Armageddon.

And look, Pat! She's smiling!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go question my sexuality.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will throw myself at your feet and worship you until Armageddon.

wow....can't believe Mk chicks here are this HAWT!!!(tongue in flames) anyways is that.......RAIDENNE!!!

She is, that's my favorite Jade picture yet because of the smile. Well played Jade, well played! No more hiding that smile! ;)

You need to make that picture your Twitter avatar!

Was there a discussion about me and smiling that I missed out on? lol.

So, uh, you think Carlos will notice if I make it my twitter pic?

<.<

I did but I think he is really going to think heavily about that restraining order. I tweeted to him today that DLC should be all versions of Raiden from all the MK games and he gave me the =) response, and he has answered all my tweets, so I know he is wondering who the **** this girl is and why she wont leave him alone.

PLEASE DON'T SHUN ME, CARLOS.