Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Here's my Ness costume I gathered up for Halloween. Not bad for $3 of stuff I found at Goodwill.

46475_489192164445899_303288078_n.jpg

Figured I might as well add myself over hur to the pot; this was last year if I'm not mistaken during a small tourney a group I'm part of set up on campus. It was a Black Ops Zombie tournament. Whoever stayed alive the longest won.

531380_10150640871773263_90351380_n.jpg

I'm on the right; I wore the mask b/c I thought it'd be funny lol. Didn't really help me in the tourney as you all can probably guess :laugh:

people who dress up as Ness always seem to be lanky asian kids with short shorts.

so glad to see something new.

Ironically, the block party I was at had a bunch of asians and none of them were video game characters. One was dressed up as a Russian.

how many people knew who u were?

A couple, actually. Other video game characters, bascially. A guy dressed up as Solid Snake freaked out about it because I had the bat and he said the same thing Sky said.

OMFG, I had no idea you were black..

Dude, Take the mask off.. I can't fap to the guy on the left. His shirt is a turn off.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You guys are hilarious!

Spoiler:
seriously though I'm reporting all of you guys to the NAACP :mad:

@Vital, I'd probably have to find a picture lol; I don't take too many, and that one isn't even mine haha.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You guys are hilarious!

Spoiler:
seriously though I'm reporting all of you guys to the NAACP :mad:

@Vital, I'd probably have to find a picture lol; I don't take too many, and that one isn't even mine haha.

Son, this is more disappointing than episode 3 of Bible Black.

Figured I might as well add myself over hur to the pot; this was last year if I'm not mistaken during a small tourney a group I'm part of set up on campus. It was a Black Ops Zombie tournament. Whoever stayed alive the longest won.

View attachment 4395

I'm on the right; I wore the mask b/c I thought it'd be funny lol. Didn't really help me in the tourney as you all can probably guess :laugh:

Another black man?
We must repopulate