Official Pictures Thread Part 2

That one was a multiple stop mission but that pic was taken on the Kuwait/Iraq border. On the mission I stopped in Germany, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Romania, and Ireland.

You asked the question first, it could have been are you black? But you asked "you're puerto rican right" -- therefore you guessed right

You asked the question first, it could have been are you black? But you asked "you're puerto rican right" -- therefore you guessed right

I never asked you that, lol :laugh:

I just remember you saying something about being Puerto Rican and I was all like "Awww yeah PR power :mullet:" or something like that and you replied with a "Hell yeah 8)"

Took pics of all the new stuff I got recently

Spoiler:
Shadow of the Colossus for PS2

Amazing game, but requires a lot of patience. I don't have much of that so I usually just end up rage-quitting after trying to find out how to beat a Colossus for more than 20 minutes.

SAM_0491.jpg

Umbrella Chronicles Original Soundtrack

Now that I have a job I want to get a RE collection going. It's a nice pick-me-up but nothing to brag about. I love playing the track Live Evil while playing RE6 Mercenaries though.

SAM_0490.jpg

Resident Evil: Degeneration and Resident Evil: Damnation

I bought Degeneration again, purely for collection purposes. I know it's available on Crackle, Youtube, Netflix, etc but I like owning the actual thing.

Damnation I bought and saw it for the first time. I'm glad I own this movie since it's my favorite video game movie so far, followed by Mortal Kombat.

SAM_0488.jpg

Mortal Kombat 9 and Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition Strategy Guides

The MK one is nice to have but a complete waste of money. It really didn't help me at all, to be honest but at least it looks nice. I didn't buy this recently either, actually. I bought it a little after MK9 released.

The RE one is nice, along with the three patches it came with of the BSAA, DSO, and La Nuerva Vosa or some crap like that, which I will be using for my Jake Muller Halloween Costume/Cosplay. Also, it's actually really well constructed and has some nice extra info on RE itself. Brag-worthy I must say.

SAM_0486.jpg

Resident Evil Dead Aim

Resident Evil 6

Persona 3: FES

Persona 4

Nemesiswontdie convinced me to buy Dead Aim and the Persona games but I actually haven't played any of them yet, primarily because I'm too lazy to set up my ps2 lol but I will play them soon of course. I actually don't even know where to start.

I bought RE6 for obvious reasons, lol.

SAM_0485.jpg

Spoiler:
I don't think he likes the flash, lol

SAM_0492.jpg

My wife actually trained pilots when she was in and we are offered incentive flights on trainer but not any missions.