Official Pictures Thread Part 2

You are the only reason I will never, ever post a legit photo of myself on here. You did this to yourself.

Wait! You care how what they think? I guess you're not as confidant in yourself as I thought you were. I could careless what they do to my pictures. I just laugh it off.

See :)

75209_260464590718464_2101282235_n.jpg

Wait! You care what they think? I guess you're not as confident in yourself than I thought you were. I could careless what they do to my pictures. I just laugh it off.

Fixed.

Ames do you read what you type? Serious question...

That picture is so full of greatness :rofl:

Tab's expression is priceless, it seriously is.
And I make a great, lion? What am I?

Great job titties

Also Spine is mad lightskin yo!

I love it, I really do. Funniest thing is about my face is that It was going to be a regular picture of my, but out of nowhere was a goddamn dragonfly that flew over me. I was perplexed and looked up with great confusion, slightly aroused and pained at it's majestic dragonfly beauty.. pic was taken mid-dragon fly noticing face.

We're all sexy <3

So, yeah, this thread is for pics of yourself, not random pictures, so if you other peeps (well...only one of you, mostly) could stop posting random pictures here....that would be awesome =) Those posts were moved to Just Talk.

Thankies ^_^

We're all sexy <3

So, yeah, this thread is for pics of yourself, not random pictures, so if you other peeps (well...only one of you, mostly) could stop posting random pictures here....that would be awesome =) Those posts were moved to Just Talk.

Thankies ^_^

alright i gots ya mam

hey everyone try to find me in this picture

389318_3502314913774_1129176811_n.jpg

alright i gots ya mam

hey everyone try to find me in this picture

389318_3502314913774_1129176811_n.jpg

I'll go with either the dude in the yellow shirt or green shirt.
The 2 guys on the outside are older, the kid is too young, and iViTal already voted for the dude in the black shirt

me and my cousin's dog that is being silly

no i am not hurting it it's just looking down in a funny way when i was holding him.

315966_1860282365190_619014854_n.jpg