Official Pictures Thread Part 2

I...I have been told this is true on several occasions. I am mad pissed that I have yet to see that pic. I will become a mod if I have to, just to see it in the first picture thread. Afterwards, I will retire by taking down the entire forum.

We need a new ass contest. Who wants to see mine?

@lc i was flying down the highway when the wings fell off my boat, how many pancakes can you stack atop a green dog house?
booby.jpg
this is me with my bro's dog booby
pizzasquirrelpizza.jpg
bought a 5 cheese pizza, added a pound of chili and beans, added a bag of fritos, added shredded cheese and finally parmesan cheese. frito pie pizza epic windmill squirts of death

@lc i was flying down the highway when the wings fell off my boat, how many pancakes can you stack atop a green dog house?
View attachment 3140
this is me with my bro's dog booby
View attachment 3141
bought a 5 cheese pizza, added a pound of chili and beans, added a bag of fritos, added shredded cheese and finally parmesan cheese. frito pie pizza epic windmill squirts of death

How much weed do you smoke on an hourly basis?

New shirt:

photoon20120425at0155.jpg

Sitting at the right angle to get the shirt in frame makes me look even fatter than normal....

Lmao

Took me a while to realize it was an MK shirt.
I was sitting here thinking "I don't start fights, I shoryuken them?"

back_to_the_jorge.jpg
back to the Araknyd-Commander
joebocop.jpg
for those of you who remeber tyler welby his real name is joe and now he is a mutha ****ing robocop

Last edited:
zZKGd.png

Finally felt confident enough to post my picture of myself here, but I had to post one of my best pictures.