Official Pictures Thread Part 2

"A wounded fox is more dangerous than a jackal" - Best quote in MGS history

His whole death scene the 2nd best cutscene in gaming history. (Snake vs Ocelot in MGS4 being the 1st)

And gray fox telling snake "you look terrible snake, you haven't aged well"

Biggest foreshadowing ever

Liquid: In the middle east, we don't hunt foxes, we hunt jackals, instead of foxhounds we use royal harriers.

Snake: Fox...

Liquid: How strong is that exoskeleton of yours? Snake, are you just going sit by and watch him die?

*powers up arm canon*

Gray Fox: A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal.

*destroys radome and Liquid opens up ****pit*

Liquid: Impressive! You are indeed worthy of the code name: Fox. But now you're finished!

Gray Fox: ugh, now! Fire the Stinger!

Liquid: Can you REALLY shoot? You'll kill him too!

Oh man. That cutscene is one of my favorite cutscenes of all time. I know every Gray Fox line in that whole game. Ever since I played it when I was 7 or 8, Gray Fox was always my favorite. I cried hard when Liquid stepped on Gray Fox with Rex and killed him.

Have you seen the Gray Fox shirts Konami made? I'll seriously suck a bloody dick for one.

Spoiler:
mgs-uniqlo-tshirts.jpg

543060_340629736001181_100001624720175_971982_1094054152_n.jpg

This is what I look like about 99% of the time. The other 1% is when I take pictures...
Oh...
Wait a tick.

It's just me with my spectacles.

Liquid: In the middle east, we don't hunt foxes, we hunt jackals, instead of foxhounds we use royal harriers.

Snake: Fox...

Liquid: How strong is that exoskeleton of yours? Snake, are you just going sit by and watch him die?

*powers up arm canon*

Gray Fox: A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal.

*destroys radome and Liquid opens up ****pit*

Liquid: Impressive! You are indeed worthy of the code name: Fox. But now you're finished!

Gray Fox: ugh, now! Fire the Stinger!

Liquid: Can you REALLY shoot? You'll kill him too!

Oh man. That cutscene is one of my favorite cutscenes of all time. I know every Gray Fox line in that whole game. Ever since I played it when I was 7 or 8, Gray Fox was always my favorite. I cried hard when Liquid stepped on Gray Fox with Rex and killed him.

Have you seen the Gray Fox shirts Konami made? I'll seriously suck a bloody dick for one.

Spoiler:
mgs-uniqlo-tshirts.jpg

My god... I have a massive erection right now

So massive it hurts

Not quite. Did you miss the JUST KIDDING part?

Double post.

27109203.jpg

I look mad, but I'm really happy. :D

Is your hair a reddish brown? Maybe just the light making it look like it. It's nice =) Sorry if that comment is late, I am never up to date with people's hair color changes because I am always busy with my colors, lol. Mine is a fairly bright red (again). I had to wait until after I met my wrestler in case it came out awful so I did it a few days ago. I usually do it during playoff season for my Detroit Red Wings....who are down 3-1 in the series....which means my hair will probably be back to a darker color by next week <.<

Is your hair a reddish brown? Maybe just the light making it look like it. It's nice =) Sorry if that comment is late, I am never up to date with people's hair color changes because I am always busy with my colors, lol. Mine is a fairly bright red (again). I had to wait until after I met my wrestler in case it came out awful so I did it a few days ago. I usually do it during playoff season for my Detroit Red Wings....who are down 3-1 in the series....which means my hair will probably be back to a darker color by next week <.<

How could you not know? What were you paying attention to while she was whipping her hair?

Your hair looks good, lady. Do you do it yourself? I wish I were better at doing my own hair, it would save me a lot of cash. I can do easy stuff like touchups and trimming my bangs, but I can't change colors or bleach my hair. I tried to bleach it once and it was a ****ing nightmare. It's especially hard when you're hair is thick and long.

Thick and long. :D

Hey-o!

10char.

I color and cut my own hair. I don't trust hairstylists because I visualize what I want and it's hard to get someone else to get that same vision so I do it all myself.

My hair was REALLY short before, and I did that as well. I posted the picture a while back from my old job in my black and silver Batman shirt, if anyone remembers.

I liked that haircut a lot <3 but I like long hair <3 <3

I was going to bring my dad because I know he would have liked to meet him, but, **** no, my dad would have embarrassed the shit out of me....

We went to a flea market a few months ago and I saw a Piper figure so he wanted to buy it for me. He calls over the dude that worked at the booth (he knew the guy), asks for the figure out of the glass case, and says out loud, in front of everyone there, MY DAUGHTER IS IN LOVE WITH ROWDY RODDY PIPER.

I retreated to the nearest shadows.

Blah, that ain't nothing. A week or so before the Kansas City NIN show we were in line at the grocery store and we were talking about how I can't wait to meet Trent (had VIP. Paid $300) and my dad pretty much yelled out "You can't wait to suck Trent's dick?"

What a prick haha.