Official Pictures Thread Part 2

I met so many interesting folks in Boston this last weekend, along with this guy on the right, Takamasa Sakurai, graduate of the prestigious Waseda University, a political consultant on issues of cultural diplomacy, an author and a journalist. He travels the world giving discourses on international relations via popular media (specifically Japanese popular culture like anime, lolita fashion, video games, and pop music), and generally reminding people that we're more the same than we are different, despite language barriers or different nationalities. A very cool guy.

389332_335079076552236_323336604393150_896303_1121295158_n.jpg

Not that I'm criticizing Jade or anything, but I wouldn't say going to a meet and greet (which is how I assume Jade got to see Roddy? Correct me if I'm wrong, Jade) qualifies as part of what I'm sure is a very active social life for her. :laugh:

Unless of course she went with a bunch of friends.

Ugh... The more you post the more you seem to lose what bit of sanity you had, because now you're straight up delusional. lol

Clearly, AMES has decided the proper response to everyone being an asshat to him is to start behaving like an asshat himself.