Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Be free an express yourself. You can't hide what is inside your heart, Marshall. If you want to eat crab meat out of her butt than go for it. Unless she doesn't want to...

Woah woah woah...

I never said i would take crab meat and eat it out of there

read what i said again...

That's just gross

skatezx.jpg

Looks like somebody just got off of their shift from Studio 54.

This is why I love SwitchBlade :rofl:

And Marshall we all know you want to. You'll never be able to talk to Titties ever again without feeling awkward :laugh:

I saw this thing on the news the other day where they had these roller derby practices. They said any women from any height and weight could try...I think not.

:(

I had an accident when I was 8 so my knees are rather messed up....I mean, I could still skate, but I think my legs would break easily, lol.

My ex-aunt is in roller derby and I am jelly.

LMAOOOOOOO

God I love you Johnny :laugh:

I love you too.

I went skating just now.

skatezx.jpg

Dem thunda thighs. :D

Good question. For me, I doubt it. Seriously, I'll just play the Drag Queen. If cute guys can do it in "Ru Paul's Drag Race", I can too. ;-)

Kinda fascinating how some people go and do this whole transformation and some people just go all the way or some people just be who they are. Ask Tyler Welby. I work with this guy who used to be a girl and watched the whole transformation from getting testosterone and all that.

This is me after I became a Jew and Dolphin.

jewfin.jpg

Right on.
Living in Vegas I actually know a few drag queens and trannies.
They're usually really cool people. And most of them really know how to fight when people talk shit.

And Nuggets got dat beauty-booty.

That's good! And yeah, some gay guys are very feisty and it's sad to see how some of them are mean to me when we are just the same. In my area, there would only be a few good gay guys while others are "divas" who have no respect and it hurts me at times. But it's ok. At least I know there are those who respect me and who care about me.

@Freyith: That show made me decide not to do any surgery to my body. It showed me that I can be as hot as a male and female. Plus, I don't want to lose my manhood. I'd prefer to be the "top" after all when making love. ;-)

@YungQ94: Enjoy your cookies. (Happy Belated Easter!)
ImagePrettyPastelSpringEasterCookies.jpg
:gr_jest:

@Johnny Rook: I do respect people who make those kind of decisions. As long as they are happy, I'm happy for them. :)