Official Pictures Thread Part 2

No way. BBY or ABY?

Neither. It doesn't fit in the already established timeline. It's kind of its own thing. It's based on a short movie I made when I was like... 14 or 15. Just a bunch of kids running around beating one another with plastic swords. I'm taking the idea of it and fleshing it out x100.

I'm doing both a Special Edition of the old movie with updated effects and shit. And then I'm doing the remake/sequel over the summer.

I put this on Youtube and Facebook last August after I started the special edition. The movie itself is cheesy and sometimes painful to watch. But hey... We were kids. lol So I made this incredibly obnoxious and pretentious trailer for it. lol Mostly as a joke, but at the same time to let people know I was working on it. Though I'm not sure if I'll finish it. I want to focus more on the remake/sequel.

Nice! My SW project took place sometime after ROTJ, when Luke Skywalker started to rebuild the Jedi Order. The film was supposed to be made like 5 years ago and we've only done 1 test video for it, enjoy :) I am the one on the far left for both parts.

Nice! My SW project took place sometime after ROTJ, when Luke Skywalker started to rebuild the Jedi Order. The film was supposed to be made like 5 years ago and we've only done 1 test video for it, enjoy :) I am the one on the far left for both parts.

Pretty ****ing sweet. What did you use for the lightsabers? Affter Effects? I used that crappy Lightsaber Maker program for the video above. I was hoping to learn After Effects for the movie.

Pretty ****ing sweet. What did you use for the lightsabers? Affter Effects? I used that crappy Lightsaber Maker program for the video above. I was hoping to learn After Effects for the movie.

My friend used Photoshop and did the effects frame by frame. Took him 2 months to do it, he had no access to After Effects or anything else.

My friend used Photoshop and did the effects frame by frame. Took him 2 months to do it, he had no access to After Effects or anything else.

Holy crap. You guys were better off using the Lightsaber maker. It gets the job done A LOT faster. And even though it doesn't look that great in my video, it's only because I rushed through that shit. The program is capable of making decent blades.

That must have been a nightmare for your friend.

Noo half naked pictures of me until the 19th!

I'll be waiting....

Spoiler:

2afis1j.jpg

4khbmw.jpg

qqcmx0.jpg

Hahaha, I finally figured out how to use the picture uploader so your pictures don't look like small squares!

Note: The last two are from a ski trip I went on awhile back, I love traveling and adventure! I'll post some pictures from cruise ships or other countrys sometime!

Last edited:
Here are some pics of me in movies I've done with some friends...

Spoiler:

Me in "The Scottish Gent and the Terrible Infection" as Tommy the Druggie
2v121e9.jpg

Me in "Dead Winter" as Car-Hopping Zombie
s5gxv6.jpg

Me in untitled Evil Dead fanfilm as Possessed Demon #1
j82p8h.jpg

Here are some pics of me in movies I've done with some friends...

Spoiler:

Me in "The Scottish Gent and the Terrible Infection" as Tommy the Druggie
2v121e9.jpg

Me in "Dead Winter" as Car-Hopping Zombie
s5gxv6.jpg

Me in untitled Evil Dead fanfilm as Possessed Demon #1
j82p8h.jpg

That Evil Dead makeup is fantastic. Did you just paint over your eyelids or something?

Been lazy...NEED TO SHAVE!!! >.<

chucknew.jpg

Just some random stuff.

75 ft ladder climb
Me-2.jpg

Confined space rescue training
ChuckRepelintohole2.jpg

and finally and old skate photo ha
ct50.jpg