Official Pictures Thread Part 2

This was right before it got worse. If you look closely you can see the leaking fluid all over. There is more on the under side of my arm but I was at work and couldn't snap a better one. All that red raised up.

IMAG0346.jpg

Damn dude that sucks.

I can see the blisters.

Is it gonna be a lot of scarring?

I hope not, because it is all on the other side of my arm and wrist too. That was just right after it happened, I did a dishup for 840 people after I took that picture then went to the hospital.

Ouch. It looks like as if you have a a cellphone underneath your skin.

No, I have metal alloy under my skin.

holy shit ......I thought you were arabic.

and videos of you popping it would be cool

I am a black albino. I tried getting a video but my phone died. My nurse said it would have been fine to tape it as well. I am kicking myself I didn't it was sooo gross, and awesome.

he's going throught that picture phase. how precious.

ha.

your pic =great, but I need a pic or video of you violently eating a bowl of cereal. that would make my day

This is the song I was listening to on my CD player when I took this picture. I was playing the same game! Wait, no I wasn't. Wait to the 2:20 part, blows minds.

This sucks. I was offered pain killers so many times, but I said I don't do drugs. Throbs like a ***** now. Just this stinging pain, it is all good though, this will pass.
IMAG0350.jpg