Official Pictures Thread Part 2

I like Sabu because I can relate as well. Well you don't know me but well... just saying. Punk has technical skills for sure, but what got you liking him at first? The straight edge is cool.

I dunno what it was, I just found him to be intriguing for some reason. He just stands out for me.

Thanks my love <3

I like big, weird rings, they attract my attention, lol. Not sure if you can see my other ring in the pic of me holding the picture but it's huge and it sparkles <3

Desktop.jpg

Feelsgoodman. Neat and organized, the way I like it.

I only use the mouse for games. It's what I had laying around (i.e. what was hooked up to the desktop behind it). New stuff will have to wait. I'M NOT MAID OF MONY, U KNO.

It's perfectly flat so it doesn't take up space when it's off. To turn it on, you snap it so its curved to fit the natural (insert big word that I'm looking for here) of your hand. Nigga :proud:

I had to study the design of my mouse in order to understand yours :laugh:

That's awesome though

I have that same mouse pad, only mines slightly bent and dented from my kids playing with it.

here, an image dump of pics. So I wont have to post any more. As I rarely do it anyway but oh well.

T6dtC.jpg

NnNPw.jpg

old pic and making a dumb face here, but hey it was cold and was taken without warning. And I had to post a pic of me doing something or being somewhere other than in my ****ing house like the rest of em. Good ol Colorado
ZFG6U.jpg