Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Awww your hair wasn't all curly back then.

sdc10482z.jpg

SUP.

His DNA is all over that picture he signed, which means I will sleep with it forever.

That picture up close would have been awesome if that dickhead didn't run infront of everyone.

Man, I hate people at wrestling shows, they just run out of nowhere and shove their way ahead of you, no matter where you are. They just don't care.

Why are you so into C.M Punk? My sous chef's favorite wrestler is Punk (and Christian) as well. He is good all around. But either way, back to the topic, what show was this?

CM Punk is god, my heart actually starts to beat whenever he is mentioned. Fav wrestler of all time will always be Piper, though.

It was the Raw Road to Wrestlemania house show, a non-televised event.

Punk reminds me a lot of Piper just by the way he works on the mic and speaks his mind. He will never be on Piper's level but he is still awesome. Plus, we have a lot in common. I don't label myself as anything but I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, I love GI Joe, and he recently tweeted the newest comic he was reading, and it was Catwoman, so I was instantly moistened. He also likes Pepsi so that's a plus cuz I <3 Pepsi (Dr. Pepper and Root Beer are my top two favs, though)

The show was in Toronto at Ricoh Coliseum.

A few more pictures:

DSCF3637-1.jpg

DSCF3670-1.jpg

DSCF3614-1.jpg

DSCF3636-1.jpg

DSCF3672.jpg

DSCF3606-1.jpg

DSCF3663-1.jpg

Also, Punk has said he is a 'Piper guy' when asked who his fav wrestler is so we were clearly meant to be.

EDIT: Forgot the Miz.

DSCF3622.jpg

Last edited: