Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Snapshotofme3.jpg

Yeah. Me and my new jacket, son!

You don't look like how you sound lol but epic though.

Hella epic :mullet:

You don't look like how you sound lol but epic though.

Hella epic :mullet:

lol. I know. I get that a lot. You think my voice would be deeper or that I have some kind of an accent or something.

Heh... you almost kind of look like me pre-beard.

So does this mean I can be your successor when you kick the bucket?

So you strangled an intruder.

Seems legit.

Who said it was an intruder...
:_evil:

It's seriously scary how much we look alike, though no one would ever confuse me for someone wearing a shirt for a team like that!

I am not saying this in a mean way but I don't see how we look alike at all, besides the fact that we both wear glasses, and I hardly ever wear them in my pictures. We don't even have the same hair colour <.<

I am not saying this in a mean way but I don't see how we look alike at all, besides the fact that we both wear glasses, and I hardly ever wear them in my pictures. We don't even have the same hair colour <.<

I agree that you two don't look anything alike, but let's be fair... the way you are with hair, you at least SOMETIMES have the same hair color :laugh:

You currently have your hair the same color, actually. Not sure what would lead you to think otherwise. But it's not like I'm going to be upset that you don't agree, lol.

"Who you callin' ugly?"

:laugh:

You currently have your hair the same color, actually. Not sure what would lead you to think otherwise. But it's not like I'm going to be upset that you don't agree, lol.

"Who you callin' ugly?"

:laugh:

My hair is black, it just looks brown because of the lighting in my apartment. Unless you have dyed your hair black lol. Not saying anyone is ugly lol I just honestly don't see how we look alike at all.

New tattoo today!
IMG_20120221_170809-1.jpg

The guy had to schedule an appointment so he had to stop so I took a pic real quick.

Then the process is done and still bleeding :D
3librastat.jpg

3 Libras!