Official Pictures Thread Part 2

My lazy ass done finally uploaded a little treat for all y'all here:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjUuanBn.jpg

Goddamn, my lips are big as shit :laugh:

Looking good Bruce :cool:

Its about time I posted a pic too, even though Im not really into posting my pics online, here is one anyway.:p

This was about an year or so ago during our free time at a MMA training camp, with 3 of my buddies. Im the one on the left. :)

Attachments

• 006_th_2010.jpg
    006_th_2010.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Its about time I posted a pic too, even though Im not really into posting my pics online, here is one anyway.:p

This was about an year or so ago during our free time at a MMA training camp, with 3 of my buddies. Im the one on the left. :)

Looking great, guys :) And FJ makes me jealous with all his muscles :( :laugh:

Damn... Metal Overlord finally posts a pic and I'm stuck here at work where the pics won't show up. From the comments, he probably looks exactly what I imagined though. I can see FJ's though... totally NOT what I expected.

*Saved to fap folder*

That is EXACTLY how I pictured FJ :shock:

Lookin swell 8)

I pictured you with a mullet... dont know why

:hail::hail::hail::hail:

Metal, I'm digging that corner with the cereal box, the fridge, and other random shit :laugh:

And FJ looks like he bout to kick ass and take names, but in a peaceful way.