Official Pictures Thread Part 2

From July 2010. I'm aware I look atrocious, but hey, also; I have no idea what is going on with my hair D:
(Left is an old friend, I'm in the middle, and on the right is my pathetic excuse of a husband).
I miss my snake bites :( Kinda glad I got rid of the nose piercing though.

CarlMeSteven.jpg

I don't really post much pictures because I've never been intrigued by seeing pictures of myself for "memories" Except maybe once in a blue moon look at my family album. "some funny shit in there"

My mom hates when I do silly stuff during pictures, but I always tell her the funny ones are the ones you easily remember.

So I give you all a smiley face/ Funny face/ And My incomplete Hunk Cosplay.

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

ksdjhfkjdhsfjksd.

you in a picture holding a picture of yourself???

Tittieception.

lol I didn't even realize I was wearing my headphones til just now LOL. I forgot to take them off...

They are so comfortable, I forget they are there sometimes.

I thought about getting a Tatoo once.

I was kind of fond of the Outlaw Star Dragon symbol

Outlaw_Star_Dragon_Symbol.jpg

but I was talked out of it by everyone lol. So i've had no drive for a tatoo since then.

I ended up making this for the Tacobell contest for the PSVita. Its corny but whatever I killed about 20mins making it :)
comic 4.jpg

I ended up making this for the Tacobell contest for the PSVita. Its corny but whatever I killed about 20mins making it :)
View attachment 2317

HAHAHAHA outstanding!
@love cowboy don't tempt me
@nemesiswontdie nice neck tat, i assume that is your neck right? or back? or dare i say tramp stamp?
@titties nice shirt. also, how did you get your fingers so damn happy? :p

Last edited: