Official Pictures Thread Part 2

those are some pretty intense sub costumes! especially that second costume, that dude looks straight up menacing!
also, dat beard!
387324_2941486851707_1097267821_33063718_613960842_n.jpg

MK 10 in 2012, lol.
But really, it's a symbolism. 2012 is the year of the dragon and she likes Mortal Kombat, so it all came together beautifully.
And yes, it's an awesome Sub.
And an awesome beard.:laugh:

389993_10151088456720315_544105314_22208758_1437062471_n-1.jpg

This picture sucks (it's my friend's boyfriend's phone) from the Christmas party with my friends on Dec. 16th when they decided to lie to the waiter and tell them it was my birthday so they brought me my birthday ice cream. Facial expression was because I had told the waiter they were liars and it wasn't my birthday and then I went outside with some friends (they smoke, I don't) and then I came in, had just sat down, and all the staff came out singing happy birthday and the cake had a sparkler in it. I think this was right after I gave all my friends the finger and said '**** you all', lol.

It was a super fun party and the girl behind me is my bud, Linda, and people ALWAYS confuse us, ha.

That ice cream had an awesome warm brownie at the bottom =)

DSCF3232-1.jpg

Looking malnourished for some reason with one of my babies, Elvis =)

Hehe! Awesome--and funny--story. Sounds like something my friends would do. Shitty picture or not, you look fab. :) I wish I looked half as good on a regular basis. What kind of ice cream was it, btw? :laugh:

Vanilla with caramel and chocolate sauce and, of course, that spectacular brownie <3 Nothing to complain about there, lol.

lol Jade, My family is notorious for the same thing and it's my mom/sister that do it... me and my brother and my dad all hate it, and they know it. It's gotten to the point My dad doesn't even want to eat out near his birthday lol.

Here is just the mask and helmet of my Hunk Cosplay I'm working on, need to make the lenses red.

IMG_0082.jpg

I had a more matching mask I was gonna order but the website felt fishy to me so I changed my mind. Not fixing to have my identity stolen twice.

Awesome Hunk, I made a Jill costume when I was in middle school by buying some cheap shirts and sewing a plain blue shirt (one each) around them to make her shoulder pads, lol. It was actually a pretty cool costume but I lost it over time :/

I take it that's the mask you're going to send ahead of yourself? Looks sharp.

yes, you recommended red stuff I could use to make them red(lenses)? I don't remember what you said. I asked other people they just shrugged lol.

Awesome Hunk, I made a Jill costume when I was in middle school by buying some cheap shirts and sewing a plain blue shirt (one each) around them to make her shoulder pads, lol. It was actually a pretty cool costume but I lost it over time :/

Thanks :D I've never tried coplaying before. The closes thing ever before my attempt at Hunk at the moment was just when I was in Korea and saw a hat that looks like Raiden's and I bought that shit immediately lol.

EDIT:Which jill costume are you referring to?

Oh, I remember. You can buy self-stick red film that's designed to go over clear brakelight housings on a car. They also make an aniline based dye that you can apply to glass and plastic, much for the same reasons. You might want to look into an autoparts store.

Man, I'll have to take some awesome pics of your cosplay when you get here. I still haven't shown you what I'm doing, have I? lol.

Oh, I remember. You can buy self-stick red film that's designed to go over clear brakelight housings on a car. They also make an aniline based dye that you can apply to glass and plastic, much for the same reasons. You might want to look into an autoparts store.

Man, I'll have to take some awesome pics of your cosplay when you get here. I still haven't shown you what I'm doing, have I? lol.

nah you haven't. And thanks for the heads up on that. i'll visit auto-zone or something sometime this week.

200 dollar TMP is all I got left to buy. I plan on sowing my own Umbrella logo but if that turns out ugly as crap, I know some people with far more superior sowing skills than me.

yeah chugging Hunk gear through an airport might get me in a room with some CIA guys or something.

You can easily get an Umbrella patch on ebay. Ebay is an excellent resource for cosplay stuff. Just search "Resident Evil Umbrella patch" and you'll find 100 results. I know plenty of people who've bought Umbrella patches, pins, etc. You'll be able to just iron-on the patch to your BDU.

This is whom I'll be cosplaying, but I'm not making her kusarigama (chain-scythe):
soul-eater-tsubaki-3.jpg

who/what is hunk?

images

He's a USS member that works for umbrella he recovered the G-virus in Resident Evil 2

He has the nickname "Mr.Death" or "Grim Reaper" because all of his teamates always die when they are deployed and he's always the sole survivor.

You can easily get an Umbrella patch on ebay. Ebay is an excellent resource for cosplay stuff. Just search "Resident Evil Umbrella patch" and you'll find 100 results. I know plenty of people who've bought Umbrella patches, pins, etc. You'll be able to just iron-on the patch to your BDU.

This is whom I'll be cosplaying, but I'm not making her kusarigama (chain-scythe):
soul-eater-tsubaki-3.jpg

oh I love souleater. Tsubaki is awesome :D

It's a great show. :D I <3 Tsubaki. She's a sweetheart. My fiancee is cosplaying Soul.

Edit; Spike's been done a million times....Wait, hold on...

@ Critical: I made Jill's original costume. I call them shoulder pads because I don't know exactly what she would refer to them as, lol, but not the 80's type of shoulder pads, ha.

Jill_Valentine_-_remake.jpg

^ Just mean those shoulder....things, lol.

I have a patch, look on ebay, they have it, it's where I got mine (I have the STARS one).

i wish someone would cosplay spike from cowboy bebop *_*

lol my hair actually gets poofy like that when I let it grow out and I don't Gel it or anything.

Spike would be uber simple too, just a suit and green poofy hair haha.

@ Critical: I made Jill's original costume. I call them shoulder pads because I don't know exactly what she would refer to them as, lol, but not the 80's type of shoulder pads, ha.

Jill_Valentine_-_remake.jpg

^ Just mean those shoulder....things, lol.

oh ok, that's my favorite Jill costume :D Sounds awesome.

Did you rock that pimpin hat too?

Those are pauldrons, Jade.

Here ya go, Exemery; me with a Spike cosplayer a few years ago. Not a particularly flattering pic of myself, but he looked great. :D

KaySpike.jpg

That pic is at least 2 years old at this point. I've gotten in better shape since then. >.>

Last edited: