Official Pictures Thread Part 2

I don't know if I'd have the courage to wear that much shine on my butt. :D That jacket looks very comfy, however.

I love gold, glitter and anything that sparkles/shines <3

Nice pic, Jade... glitter reminds me of the worst fight LC and I ever had so I avoid it like the plague...

However, I do like my engagement and wedding rings... the diamonds are sparkly!

Diamonds <3

I was also not really all that thrilled when I took that picture, lol, cuz it is cold out and I had to get a zillion things when I would have preferred to be inside enjoying my day off on my ass, so I made a monkey-ish face....uneasy smile, really....and my glasses are also gold with diamonds on the sides <3

I have this cool shimmer lotion that makes your skin all sparkly, too.

I AM A TWILIGHT VAMPIRE, GUYS

Oh, those furry knee high boots....the first time I wore them, I almost got attacked by a squirrel <3

Jade, do you have the same issue as me, i.e. can't smile to save your life in a photo? :D As funny as this might sound...I suck at smiling. Doesn't come natural.

I do, that is why all my pics contain odd smiles. I just can't do it...I mean, I can smile, but only when I am not thinking about it. If I am having a pic done, I just can't make myself smile, it's too weird.

Jade, do you have the same issue as me, i.e. can't smile to save your life in a photo? :D As funny as this might sound...I suck at smiling. Doesn't come natural.

I have this issue, I look like a complete tard when I smile so I decided to switch to the Serious Face when it comes to picture taking. Sometimes I scare children, but that's the risk you take.

I do, that is why all my pics contain odd smiles. I just can't do it...I mean, I can smile, but only when I am not thinking about it. If I am having a pic done, I just can't make myself smile, it's too weird.

Yeah, I feel you on this. I'm always in that boat. Plus, when I smile, I feel like my chin goes all man-ish. Eeek. I'm just not used to smiling much, I guess.

^^^This^^^

My friends always ask me to smile on pictures cuz they're tired of seeing my serious face lol

So every year on Christmas my Stepmom always gets me and my step bro something dumb just to get a few laughs She has out done herself this time lol

Bmanunddies.png

Batman underwear smh

UNDEROOS FTW

(I totally had Superman ones when I was 5)

(I would totally have them now if they made them in adult sizes)

/noshameinmygame

Diamonds <3

I was also not really all that thrilled when I took that picture, lol, cuz it is cold out and I had to get a zillion things when I would have preferred to be inside enjoying my day off on my ass, so I made a monkey-ish face....uneasy smile, really....and my glasses are also gold with diamonds on the sides <3

I have this cool shimmer lotion that makes your skin all sparkly, too.

I AM A TWILIGHT VAMPIRE, GUYS

Oh, those furry knee high boots....the first time I wore them, I almost got attacked by a squirrel <3
HUBBA HUBBA! (almost attacks you)

ROFL

I was legit scared.

I was on my way to work and a squirrel stopped within centimeters of me and he just stood there, staring, and he wouldn't move, even when I moved, and you could see the hunger in his eyes and I pictured my eyeballs being torn out so I quickly swerved around him and made my escape.

Not the picture of me, but what the hell... Even Ed Boon liked it. Gilfriend's nails, MK-style:

zed4ccea0.jpg

Last edited: