Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Thanks to all who voted on my poll... I also polled my friends IRL so brown won out. Sorry to all who voted for red. Here's what I look like now:

101_2123.jpg

Told ya the color brown would look nice on you :proud:

Gah! I want to do that!

Do it. Its not the cheapest thing but to do it once, just to say u have done it is well worth it. Finding a skydive spot that serves beer as well is a plus, because grabbing a beer right after landing and feeling that rush...well its the damn tastiest beer you will ever have in your life lol.

Oh man f*ck that shit. Nice pic though bro.
I ain't jumping out of no plane :mullet:
I might be pussy, but I ain't finna die just in case some shit went down.
I'm truly jelly of your bravery to do that.

Oh man f*ck that shit. Nice pic though bro.
I ain't jumping out of no plane :mullet:
I might be pussy, but I ain't finna die just in case some shit went down.
I'm truly jelly of your bravery to do that.

Haha I feel ya (not literally), but the chances of you dying from skydiving is 1 in 100,000 as opposed to driving which is like 1 in 6,000

lol my buddy in the army told me one time he was stuck above someone else. And since their chute steals all of his air, he was falling faster and got stuck in his shoot. He was scared shitless none the less. He got out in time thank god.

He also told me while he was in boot camp a girl died because she got tangled up in her chute.

I wouldn't mind doing it if It was only ME using a chute lol. The idea of what my friend told me kinda worries me lol

lol my buddy in the army told me one time he was stuck above someone else. And since their chute steals all of his air, he was falling faster and got stuck in his shoot. He was scared shitless none the less. He got out in time thank god.

He also told me while he was in boot camp a girl died because she got tangled up in her chute.

I wouldn't mind doing it if It was only ME using a chute lol. The idea of what my friend told me kinda worries me lol

yeah, u dont exactly get pushed out of an airplane with 10 other people simulataneously...its just u tandemed together with an instructor, which u have to do your 1st and 2nd time before being able to jump solo

yeah, u dont exactly get pushed out of an airplane with 10 other people simulataneously...its just u tandemed together with an instructor, which u have to do your 1st and 2nd time before being able to jump solo

I didn't think simulataneously, but don't more than you and the instructor ride in one trip? Or am I thinking too much in movies or something.